- Portland, Oregon, United States
- Employees can work remotely
Today, Cash App has thousands of employees around the world with a culture geared toward creativity, collaboration and impact. We’ve been a distributed team since day one, and continue to value working across time zones and continents both remotely and in our Cash App offices.
Our offices are great, but many of our roles can be done remotely from the countries where Block operates. We tailor our experience to champion our employees’ creativity and productivity wherever they are.
Check out our locations, benefits and more at cash.app/careers.
The Project Management Office (PMO) team was founded on the idea that collaboration, project and change management helps our organization, Customer Advocates and Customers excel. You'll expand on this vision by leading Customer Operation's product, systems and operational projects.
You will work with key partners to ensure the implementation of our strategic programs through project management best practices and communications. You will do this by leading project teams through planning, business and system requirements gathering, process mapping, and overall project leadership.
- Manage large-scale projects and support essential operational plans for Cash Customer Operations
- Encourage stakeholder agreement, develop project execution plans including important milestones, status updates, and success metrics
- Partner with CCO Leads, Customer Knowledge, Integration Services, L&D, and Cash teams across Programs/Projects by offering strategic leadership and guidance from a PMO leadership perspective to achieve CCO objectives and key results.
- Influence and make decisions regarding operational process improvements, best-practice sharing, and standardization of processes.
- Organize pre and post mortems for major launches and present lessons learned and recommendations
- Grow in an environment where you are encouraged to take risks and build a process to ensure seamless execution of project management techniques and standards
- 3+ years of experience in Project Management, or similar role
- 2+ years managing complicated, diverse projects
- 2+ years of experience in Financial Technology (FinTech)
- 1+ years of experience in Customer Operations
- Applied knowledge of project management methodology, techniques and tools
- A data-focused mindset with experience in a metrics-driven environment.
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Block is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, and always assess candidates on an individualized basis.
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.