Growth Marketing Manager- Lead Generation (English/French)
- Dublin, Ireland
- Employees can work remotely
Today, we’re a partner to sellers of all sizes – large, enterprise-scale businesses with complex commerce operations, sellers just starting out, as well as merchants who began selling with Square and have grown larger over time. As our sellers scale, so do our solutions. We all grow together.
There is a massive opportunity in front of us. We’re building a business that is big, meaningful, and lasting. And we are helping sellers around the world do the same.
The EU Marketing team at Square works to acquire new businesses through end-to-end marketing channel acquisition, and via our sales team. We're looking for a lead generation expert to build strategies, campaigns and initiatives to grow customer acquisition and fill our sales team pipeline with leads from larger businesses.
Your role will be to identify lead generating channels, develop strategies, implement, and nurture businesses that convert into Square customers.You will build robust full-funnel lead generation programmes across our EU markets. You'll manage the process for building a database of prospective leads, and use this database to build always-on and ad-hoc lead generation campaigns through a variety of channels that provide strong ROI for Square.You will have the autonomy to develop market-specific lead generation initiatives both offline and online to grow sales and conversions.
This role is based in Ireland, offering remote working opportunities within the Republic of Ireland.
- Be one of the first lead generation managers on the EU Marketing team at Square, with the opportunity to work with a tight-knit team and partners to build this new function for the business
- Design a new lead generation marketing strategy across EU markets and manage activities to create new business acquisition
- Identify opportunities for incremental lead generation through a variety of channels and plans
- Work with the marketing and sales teams, and data analysts to understand the full customer journey, identify areas for improvement and develop tactics for acquisition growth in each market
- Help our sales team to be as effective as possible with their inbound efforts, with the objective of increasing efficiency and maximising ROI, including advising on collateral, audience segmentation, targeting and new opportunities for growth
- Work with Product, Content, Public Web and SEO teams to ensure our creative briefs, website and social content, creative assets, campaign landing pages, emails, sales collateral and experiential activity fits within the overarching lead generation strategy and delivers value for the business
- Ensure all lead generation efforts are measured and tracked, with clear reporting on ROI, and customer databases are maintained and optimised
- Measure and analyse campaign performance to inform ongoing marketing strategy, aligning with our goals and global reporting approaches
- Understand how lead generation activities complement other marketing activities, including offline and brand marketing, mid-funnel and performance marketing
- Develop automated and one-off campaigns to nurture leads down the conversion funnel
- 4+ years' experience in relevant lead generation marketing roles
- Fluency in English and French
- The ability to analyse a marketing funnel and identify the best opportunities for growth
- Experience utilising demand generation activities to capture and use relevant audience data in a GDPR compliant way
- Experience balancing multiple priorities and making sound strategic decisions on the best way forward
- A solid understanding of content marketing and experience with distribution strategies
Experience with a mix of lead generation channels; from webinars, to events, email marketing to gated content.
First-hand, in-depth experience with Marketo, Salesforce and marketing operations.
A strong understanding of marketing automation systems.
An analytical mind and a ‘test and learn’ approach to work.
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Block is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, based solely on the core competencies required of the role at hand, and without regard to any legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
We want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.