Product Marketing Manager, Team Management
- San Francisco, CA, United States
- Employees can work remotely
To solve this problem, we expanded into software and built integrated solutions to help sellers sell online, manage inventory, book appointments, engage loyal buyers, and hire and pay staff. Across it all, we’ve embedded financial services tools at the point of sale, so merchants can access a business loan and manage their cash flow in one place. Afterpay furthers our goal to provide omnichannel tools that unlock meaningful value and growth, enabling sellers to capture the next generation shopper, increase order sizes, and compete at a larger scale.
Today, we are a partner to sellers of all sizes – large, enterprise-scale businesses with complex operations, sellers just starting, as well as merchants who began selling with Square and have grown larger over time. As our sellers grow, so do our solutions. There is a massive opportunity in front of us. We’re building a significant, meaningful, and lasting business, and we are helping sellers worldwide do the same.
We are looking for a strategic product marketer to drive and execute meaningful growth initiatives for Team Management, a POS add-on to help sellers manage their teams. As a Team Management PMM, you will help sellers onboard their employees, customize permissions for their POS, and provide insights to make better business decisions.
The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of product strategy, funnel optimization, and marketing execution. We are looking for someone who has experience across the full acquisition funnel and product lifecycle, and is an excellent cross-functional collaborator. Reporting to the Staff PMM Lead, the Team Management PMM will play a pivotal role in defining and driving marketing strategies to grow the Team Management base in new and existing markets.
- Define the Team Management ideal customer profile (from small business owners to franchises) leveraging customer data, interviews, and quantitative data usage
- Partner closely with Product Management, Design, Data Science and Engineering to determine the product strategy and feature roadmap
- Be the expert in Team Management's product positioning, value propositions, and foundational messaging to be used in product development and marketing campaigns
- Lead a global go-to-market plan, ensuring all customer-facing teams are on-message and maximizing each channel
- Develop and implement data-driven lifecycle marketing strategies to promote product growth and retention
- Track marketing program performance and improve through continuous testing
- Enable internal teams and products that also leverage Team Management's platform capabilities to onboard employees
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing, growth or lifecycle marketing in consumer or SMB tech
- Experience working closely with product management, engineering, analytics and design to scale products
- Proven success in growth and lifecycle marketing via email, in-product, content marketing, and other owned channels
- Ability to strategically plan and execute go-to-market initiatives to drive product awareness and usage amongst priority audiences
- Ample experience working with and influencing cross-functional partners (marketing design, copywriting and web)
- Familiarity with marketing automation, A/B testing and analytics tools
- Genuine interest in and curiosity in helping small businesses succeed
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Block is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, assessing candidates in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.