Senior People Systems Analyst, Workday
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
As a People Systems Analyst your goal will be to help Square grow efficiently by building and scaling our People systems, primarily Workday and our ATS.
- Work on the most complex business problems, analyzing and evaluating current business methods and procedures for improvement.
- Design and implement new functionality, within systems (both automated and manual) to improve business processes and flow of information within the company.
- Working with end-users to define requirements for new configuration and partnering closely to launch for the wider business.
- Create up-to-date, functional and technical systems documentation for all customization and maintenance actions taken.
- Ongoing management of BAU for Workday including responding to urgent requests from stakeholders.
- To accomplish this, you will partner with other teams in our HR departments, Payroll and Finance. This will involve maintaining a roadmap, creating a project schedule, and delivering regular updates to partners.
- Experience as a People Systems Analyst or HR Systems Analyst with increasing levels of responsibility.
- Experience with Workday and a deep understanding of business processes, security and integrations.
- Ideally have worked with HCM and at least one more module (absence, benefits, performance or learning).
- Familiarity with how other business applications interact with Workday – specifically other People Systems like ATS, LMS etc.
- Previous roles in a high growth, tech or fast paced environment.
- Familiarity with leading cross-functional projects and interact at all levels
- Strong relationship building skills coupled with the ability to develop consensus.
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Block is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, based solely on the core competencies required of the role at hand, and without regard to any legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
We want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.