Senior Business Systems Analyst
- New York, NY, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Join a movement in which everyone can win. We started a movement in which everyone can win – shoppers, retailers, society and every person on our team. To play fair, trust people and reward them for doing the right thing. We see and feel the impact of our work as more and more people gain financial freedom and retailers grow across the globe.
Founded five years ago in Sydney, Australia, Afterpay (known as Clearpay in the UK & EU) has millions of active customers and is offered by the world’s best retailers around the world including Boohoo, ASOS, Marks & Spencer, JD Sports and many others. Afterpay is on a mission to power an economy in which everyone wins.
Afterpay is completely free for customers who pay on time – helping people spend responsibly without incurring interest, fees or extended debt. Afterpay empowers customers to access the things they want and need, while still allowing them to maintain financial wellness and control, by splitting payments in four, for both online and in-store purchases. Afterpay is deeply committed to delivering positive outcomes for customers. We are focused on supporting our community of shoppers.
Afterpay has recently been acquired by Block Inc. Block is made up of Square, Afterpay, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL and TBD. One company built from many blocks, all united by the same purpose of economic empowerment.
As a Senior Business Systems Analyst, you will be a part of the Afterpay revenue Operations team focused on providing innovative CRM solutions to our merchants and sales teams working on Afterpay and Cash App products. You will be involved in company-wide strategic programs and work on various tasks such as requirements gathering, solution design, testing, training, and post-implementation support. You will partner with our Sales Ops, product, engineering, sales, and SFDC Delivery teams to provide holistic, scalable solutions and oversee the successful implementation of these projects.
- Collaborate with sales process and SFDC delivery teams to understand business goals
- Document current processes, pain points, and identify gaps and opportunities for automation to refine workflows and processes
- Be the liaison and partner to SMB and Enterprise Sales teams in UK and EU
- Document and develop detailed diagrams of current state business problem, user stories and requirements as it relates to the overall solution
- Translate functional business problems into business requirements and well-architected end-to-end solutions that support business goals
- Create and present proposed solution designs clearly via diagrams, presentations, and verbally to business stakeholders
- Facilitate requirement gathering sessions, solution proposal presentations, feature demonstrations, and end-user acceptance testing sessions with customers
- Propose solutions that optimize Salesforce system performance
- Provide thought-leadership to business partners by recommending new features, products, and technologies that should be introduced into the product roadmap which align to our vision and goals
- Provide post project go-live support to ensure adoption and successful change management
- Triage and support of inbound requests such as troubleshooting issues and bugs and identifying future enhancements to improve user experience
- 3+ years of experience as a Business Analyst or Business Systems Analyst with increasing levels of responsibility
- Demonstrated process development and implementation experience
- Ability to understand business requirements and convert them into solution designs
- Experience working creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Deep understanding of how systems and automation support end-to-end business processes
- Experience with agile-scrum methodologies
- Proficiency in building Salesforce reports and dashboards
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Block is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, and always assess candidates on an individualized basis.
We want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.