Senior Product Manager, Support Product
- San Francisco, CA, United States
- Employees can work remotely
Today, Cash App has thousands of employees around the world with a culture geared toward creativity, collaboration and impact. We’ve been a distributed team since day one, and continue to value working across time zones and continents both remotely and in our Cash App offices.
Our offices are great, but many of our roles can be done remotely from the countries where Block operates. We tailor our experience to champion our employees’ creativity and productivity wherever they are.
Check out our locations, benefits and more at cash.app/careers.
The Support Product team is responsible for building trust with our customers by making it as effortless as possible to get helpful and caring support. We want customer support to be the top reason why people trust Cash App with their money. As a product manager on the team, you will lead the support channel strategy and experience for achieving this.
In this role you will:
- Define the roadmap and prioritization for your dedicated product team of a Designer, Client Engineers, and Server Engineers
- Deeply understand the needs of customers and act as their voice through planning, design and execution
- Drive effective cross-functional partnership; constantly inspiring and influencing partners in Customer Operations and other Product areas
- Scale our support in the app and web globally, across all features
- Seize new revenue-driving opportunities related to issue avoidance and resolution
- 5+ years of product management or equivalent experience
- Strong customer empathy and experience shaping product direction and execution based on customer needs
- Experience driving cross-functional product initiatives in a successful way
- A hunger to tackle complicated and impactful product & business problems
- Appreciation for product design and the customer experience
- Strong strategic thinking, problem solving, and logical structuring abilities
- Comfort with ambiguity; the ability to independently lay out and test clear hypotheses, and solve problems without well-defined direction
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Block is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, assessing candidates in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.