Senior Product Manager, Intelligent Resolution
- Shanghai, China
Today, Cash App has thousands of employees around the world with a culture geared toward creativity, collaboration and impact. We’ve been a distributed team since day one, and continue to value working across time zones and continents both remotely and in our Cash App offices.
Our offices are great, but many of our roles can be done remotely from the countries where Block operates. We tailor our experience to champion our employees’ creativity and productivity wherever they are.
Check out our locations, benefits and more at cash.app/careers.
- Drive customer service and agent tooling strategy that retains customers while controlling business costs
- Design and implement an automation dispute system.
- Build seamless workflows for high-touch or complex agent processes
- Conduct user research via focus groups, agent side by sides, and surveys to build features that address customer and agent pain points
- Drive internal tools projects forward through effective project and stakeholder management
- Write great user stories, epics and acceptance criteria to guide development teams
- Create and manage product roadmaps and backlog
- BS or BA (Computer Science or related preferred), MBA or advanced degree helpful
- 5+ years of product management experience, ideally within retail, e-commerce or payments industry
- Excellent communication skills and bias toward action.
- Ability to build relationships at all levels across the company and be business outcome driven
- 具有与公司内部各级人员建立良好关系的能力; 业务成果驱动
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Block is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, based solely on the core competencies required of the role at hand, and without regard to any legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.