- London, UK
- Employees can work remotely
What kind of team will you join?
Our team of developers works within a flat and flexible structure. We are focused on teamwork because we know that the best results are achieved when we combine our efforts. The team ensures continuous delivery and we work with sprints and daily stand ups. We always aim to use the newest technology and we make sure to implement our solutions in the best way possible.
You will be a part of the Customer team which works with our commercial websites, including a new artist facing space, TIDAL.com, signup, registration flows and tools for maintaining those. Reporting to your team lead, your main goal will be to ensure top-notch functionality of the sites mentioned above.
- Work closely with our backend user and acquisition teams to build, maintain and deliver product features on commercial platforms
- Work on a new product which focuses on empowering musicians with tools to aid in their artistic journey.
- Help analyze and implement technical improvements and performance optimization
- Experience using tools and technology such as Webpack, Docker, npm, Git, Kibana, AWS, etc.
- Self-driven and motivated developer who enjoys working in a team.
- Strong collaboration and cross-functional skills; your best work is done in a team environment
- Passion for technology; you are good at solving complex problems and you put in the extra effort to make sure users love your work
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Block is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, based solely on the core competencies required of the role at hand, and without regard to any legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.