Sr. Recruiting Coordinator, Executive Talent
We’re looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to support our Executive Talent team. Our team focuses on empowering Block to engage and hire leadership talent across its ecosystem of start-ups (currently Square, Cash App, TIDAL, Spiral, and TBD). We fill roles, provide thought partnership, and offer strategic insights that help inform Block’s growth. You will be an ambassador to candidates, our executives, and internal partners, improve upon existing programs and processes, and innovate on strategy for candidate experience and finding top talent. A successful candidate has a bias towards action, is approachable, composed, and maintains a laser focus on delivering outstanding results. This role reports directly to our Head of Executive Recruiting.
- Manage scheduling for complex interview loops and other recruiting related meetings
- Build relationships with hiring managers, administrative teams, and interviewers across departments to facilitate stronger internal communication
- Manage team calendar including team meetings, hiring manager syncs, panel debriefs, etc.
- Manage and review a candidate pipeline for stage management and data integrity
- Work hand-in-hand with our recruiters, senior executives, and their executive assistants to facilitate preparation and preparedness prior to interviews
- Assist in creating thorough candidate debrief reports and analyses for use throughout the interview and selection process
- Offer ideas to streamline our processes and improve upon existing programs
- Take on projects of impact to our workflow and experiences provided
- A human-centric approach to your work. You want to be a resource for candidates, recruiters, and interviewers
- A mind geared toward logistics and managing communications and expectations across a diverse blend of personalities and people at all levels of the organization
- Time management skills that help you tackle it all efficiently, consistently, and effectively. You can organize competing priorities that occur daily
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on being clear, concise, and friendly
- High level of integrity and trustworthiness; maintains confidentiality and privacy,
- Detail oriented and proactive, with an eye towards continuous improvement
Block takes a market-based approach to pay, and pay may vary depending on your location. U.S. locations are categorized into one of four zones based on a cost of labor index for that geographic area. The successful candidate’s starting pay will be determined based on job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions. These ranges may be modified in the future.
Zone A: USD $103,900 - USD $126,900
Zone B: USD $96,600 - USD $118,000
Zone C: USD $88,300 - USD $107,900
Zone D: USD $77,900 - USD $95,300
To find a location’s zone designation, please refer to this resource. If a location of interest is not listed, please speak with a recruiter for additional information.
Benefits include the following:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans including company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness programs, including access to mental health, 1:1 financial planners, and a monthly wellness allowance
- Paid parental and caregiving leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
- Paid Life insurance, AD&D. and disability benefits
- Perks such as WFH reimbursements and free access to caregiving, legal, and discounted resources
This role is also eligible to participate in Block's equity plan subject to the terms of the applicable plans and policies, and may be eligible for a sign-on bonus. Sales roles may be eligible to participate in a commission plan subject to the terms of the applicable plans and policies. Pay and benefits are subject to change at any time, consistent with the terms of any applicable compensation or benefit plans.
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Block is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, assessing candidates in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.