Service Excellence Analyst (Collections)
It all started with an idea at Block in 2013. Initially built to take the pain out of peer-to-peer payments, Cash App has gone from a simple product with a single purpose to a dynamic app, bringing a better way to send, spend, invest, borrow and save to our millions of monthly active users. With a mission to redefine the world's relationship with money by making it more relatable, instantly available and universally accessible, at Cash App you'll have the opportunity to make a real-world impact with your career.
In support of a unified purpose of economic empowerment, Block acquired Afterpay in 2022. Afterpay allows customers to buy now and pay later, enabling people to maintain financial wellness and control; splitting payments into interest-free installments for online and in-store purchases.
Today, Cash App has thousands of employees around the world with a culture geared toward creativity, collaboration and impact. We’ve been a distributed team since day one, and continue to value working across time zones and continents both remotely and in our Cash App offices.
Our offices are great, but many of our roles can be done remotely from the countries where Block operates. We tailor our experience to champion our employees’ creativity and productivity wherever they are.
Check out our locations, benefits and more at cash.app/careers.
The Service Excellence team at Afterpay is busy working on producing “Effortless Experience”. This is an exciting opportunity to join us as a Service Excellence Analyst ensuring that our customers around the globe have the best possible service experience.
With exceptional analytical and assessment skills you will drive continual improvement across everything we do; monitoring and evaluating customer experience to ensure adherence to compliance and “Effortless Experience” across the globe. With a keen eye for detail you will be a savvy quality assessor, able to make the right judgement to drive continual improvement.
- Monitor and evaluate interactions between customers and customer service agents and look for trends in order to provide feedback and coaching to the agents
- Participate in calibration sessions to ensure the wider team has the same understanding of what great looks like across the globe
- Participate in deep dives to build robust gap analysis
- Make firm recommendations in terms of plugging any gaps identified, feed into knowledge management and training development teams
- From time to time, undertake other tasks and ad hoc projects within the scope of the role
- The ability to demonstrate sound reasoning and judgement in decision making.
- The ability to exercise discretion and independent decision-making.
- A knack for multi-tasking and working under time constraints to meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate clearly and articulately.
- Exceptional focus with an ability to effectively and quickly form relationships and establish trust, respect, competence and confidence.
- A passion for customer service and excellence.
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy.
- Working knowledge of the ACCC/ASIC debt collection guidelines and the National Consumer Code guidelines.
- Experience in Operations within retail and/or the banking/finance industry (preferred)
- Experience in a previous QA role (highly regarded)
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Block is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, based solely on the core competencies required of the role at hand, and without regard to any legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
We want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.