Senior Creative - Growth Marketing
- New York, NY, United States
- Employees can work remotely
Today, Cash App has thousands of employees working globally across office and remote locations, with a culture geared toward innovation, collaboration and impact. We’ve been a distributed team since day one, and many of our roles can be done remotely from the countries where Cash App operates. No matter the location, we tailor our experience to ensure our employees are creative, productive, and happy.
Check out our locations, benefits, and more at cash.app/careers!
As a Senior Creative on Growth Marketing within our Creative Design team, you will be at the heart of merging data-driven audience strategy, best-in-class design, and impactful brand messaging to create digital/social campaigns that drive real business outcomes. You will be a big part of a small team that launches, refreshes, and iterates on creative that is as effective as it is unique to Cash App, and guides our mission, business and brand forward.
The Campaign Sub-team focuses on creating innovative brand experiences that are built upon brand values and marketing strategy, solve for audience challenges, show up authentically in culture and are executed with a high level of craft. As a Senior Creative on Growth Marketing, your focus will be on acquiring Cash App customers through static and video assets launched across all our digital channels and beyond.
Our creative team is made up of accomplished creative directors, copywriters, art directors, animators, designers and copywriters. This role reports to our Integrated Campaign Creative Director.
In this role, you will:
- Partner with the Paid Marketing team to create new collaborative process that will translate data-driven learnings and hypotheses into creative strategies and campaign ideas
- Launch and iterate on multiple concurrent campaigns across multiple online platforms
- Become an expert on the intersection of product messaging and audience/market fit
- Work with partners across Cash App (often collaborating with writers, designers, marketers, producers, and creative directors) to guarantee an integrated on-brand experience.
- Produce, enhance, and voice creative presentations for internal and external stakeholders
- 7+ years of relevant creative experience or freelance work specializing in Growth / Performance / Acquisition campaign work
- You understand how marketing objectives, strategic positioning, data-driven audience understanding, and marketing learning agenda can influence creative ideation
- You have a portfolio of work that demonstrates an ability to conceive for a variety of audiences, brand challenges, styles, and media, with evidence of strong data-driven results that moved the needle
- You have experience in both live-action / influencer marketing production and more design-driven modular creation
- You have experience overseeing and collaborating with internal writers and designers, and external production companies in highly iterative workstreams
- You are intimately familiar with paid social platforms and the digital media landscape
- You are a self-starter and learner who is passionate about the future of marketing and impacting business success through creativity
*Please submit a portfolio of work in order to be considered.
Block takes a market-based approach to pay, and pay may vary depending on your location. U.S. locations are categorized into one of four zones based on a cost of labor index for that geographic area. The successful candidate’s starting pay will be determined based on job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions. These ranges may be modified in the future.
Zone A: USD $202,500 - USD $247,500
Zone B: USD $192,400 - USD $235,200
Zone C: USD $182,300 - USD $222,800
Zone D: USD $172,200 - USD $210,400
To find a location’s zone designation, please refer to this resource. If a location of interest is not listed, please speak with a recruiter for additional information.
Benefits include the following:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans including company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness programs, including access to mental health, 1:1 financial planners, and a monthly wellness allowance
- Paid parental and caregiving leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
- Paid Life insurance, AD&D. and disability benefits
- Perks such as WFH reimbursements and free access to caregiving, legal, and discounted resources
This role is also eligible to participate in Block's equity plan subject to the terms of the applicable plans and policies, and may be eligible for a sign-on bonus. Sales roles may be eligible to participate in a commission plan subject to the terms of the applicable plans and policies. Pay and benefits are subject to change at any time, consistent with the terms of any applicable compensation or benefit plans.
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Block is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, and always assess candidates on an individualized basis.
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.