Global Complaint Monitoring Program Manager
- Remote, US, United States
- Employees can work remotely
The Global Complaint Monitoring Program Manager is responsible for governance and oversight of Square’s complaint processes and programs, ensuring the business units meet evolving regulatory requirements pertaining to complaint management and tracking. As the Complaint Monitoring Program Manager, you will own the end-to-end complaint program management activities across Square, while ensuring compliance with internal Complaints’ policies and the laws and regulations governing complaints.
- Develop appropriate complaint measurement, evaluation, reporting, documentation, and governance to cover complaint program activities across the organization
- Provide compliance subject matter support to cross-functional teams as they design and manage complaint processes within their business units
- Interface with financial partners, internal audit, and regulators with respect to compliance obligations and provide ad hoc reporting on the status of the program as required
- Ensure processes in place to compile, analyze, and escalate complaint data meet company and regulatory standards
- Support the compliance function in defining and achieving departmental initiatives, maintaining relevant policies and procedures, developing documentation solutions, and liaising with auditors
- Collaborate with Square’s Seller, Capital, and CashApp teams across the US, Australia, UK, Japan, and Canada
- 5+ years of regulatory compliance experience
- Experience working with lending programs, financial products, consumer compliance, and/or related regulations (e.g., fair lending laws / ECOA, UDAP, SCRA, conduct risk, complaints handling)
- The ability to identify and define problems, build project plans to address them, and manage implementation of their solutions
- The ability to effectively communicate across various lines of business and senior management
- Experience managing projects of a cross-functional and/or technically complex nature
- Respect for and interest in financial rules and regulations, as well as an eagerness to innovate and drive the industry forward
- Prior experience within a financial technology company
- CRCM or equivalent certification
- Experience working with engineers and/or technical teams
- SQL or Excel skills
Block takes a market-based approach to pay, and pay may vary depending on your location. U.S. locations are categorized into one of four zones based on a cost of labor index for that geographic area. The successful candidate’s starting pay will be determined based on job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions. These ranges may be modified in the future.
Zone A: USD $184,100 - USD $225,000
Zone B: USD $171,200 - USD $209,200
Zone C: USD $162,000 - USD $198,000
Zone D: USD $152,700 - USD $186,700
To find a location’s zone designation, please refer to this resource. If a location of interest is not listed, please speak with a recruiter for additional information.
Benefits include the following:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans including company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness programs, including access to mental health, 1:1 financial planners, and a monthly wellness allowance
- Paid parental and caregiving leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
- Paid Life insurance, AD&D. and disability benefits
- Perks such as WFH reimbursements and free access to caregiving, legal, and discounted resources
This role is also eligible to participate in Block's equity plan subject to the terms of the applicable plans and policies, and may be eligible for a sign-on bonus. Sales roles may be eligible to participate in a commission plan subject to the terms of the applicable plans and policies. Pay and benefits are subject to change at any time, consistent with the terms of any applicable compensation or benefit plans.
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Block is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, and always assess candidates on an individualized basis.
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.