Operations Program Manager, Customer Success
- San Francisco, CA, United States
- Employees can work remotely
- Alternate Location: Atlanta, United States
To solve this problem, we expanded into software and built integrated solutions to help sellers sell online, manage inventory, book appointments, engage loyal buyers, and hire and pay staff. Across it all, we’ve embedded financial services tools at the point of sale, so merchants can access a business loan and manage their cash flow in one place. Afterpay furthers our goal to provide omnichannel tools that unlock meaningful value and growth, enabling sellers to capture the next generation shopper, increase order sizes, and compete at a larger scale.
Today, we are a partner to sellers of all sizes – large, enterprise-scale businesses with complex operations, sellers just starting, as well as merchants who began selling with Square and have grown larger over time. As our sellers grow, so do our solutions. There is a massive opportunity in front of us. We’re building a significant, meaningful, and lasting business, and we are helping sellers worldwide do the same.
The Global Program Management and Infrastructure team ensures the smooth and efficient running of the Customer Success organization on a daily basis. With offices in the US, Canada, Japan, Ireland, Australia, Poland, Taiwan, Guatemala and other locations, we improve both quality of output and cost efficiency of the global organization, while also ensuring timely execution of essential strategic projects for the growing Customer Success team. As a Program Manager in Customer Success Operations, you'll work cross functionally — with other Operations teams, with the broader Customer Success organization, and beyond — to plan and build towards the global vision of CS. You will report to an Operations Program Management Lead.
Specifically, you will:
- Develop project plans with clear scope and deliverables across all impacted functional areas. You'll play a large part in helping us further define and build our global strategy.
- Gather and organize information on CS's largest opportunities for improved efficiency, and quality of service.
- Support product launches from discovery to implementation, in collaboration with Product Teams, CS stakeholders, and other go to market organizations.
- Be the organizing body that brings all impacted parties together, orchestrating all workstreams towards a common goal.
- Provide seamless change management for initiatives impacting the global team – ensuring no detail is left out and all impacts are accounted for.
- Ensure our organizational key performance indicators (KPIs) are being measured and met through each program you manage.
- 5+ years of project or program management work experience
- Excellent soft skills, catered towards a variety of stakeholder functions. You're able to clearly and concisely communicate an idea, or overall project/ program status.
- The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, often with competing resources.
- A keen eye for prioritization and continuous optimization. You have the ability to discern the urgency and importance of work.
- Experience launching products is a plus.
- Experience with Jira is a plus.
Block takes a market-based approach to pay, and pay may vary depending on your location. U.S. locations are categorized into one of four zones based on a cost of labor index for that geographic area. The successful candidate’s starting pay will be determined based on job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions. These ranges may be modified in the future.
Zone A: USD $103,900 - USD $126,900
Zone B: USD $96,600 - USD $118,000
Zone C: USD $88,300 - USD $107,900
Zone D: USD $77,900 - USD $95,300
To find a location’s zone designation, please refer to this resource. If a location of interest is not listed, please speak with a recruiter for additional information.
Benefits include the following:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans including company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness programs, including access to mental health, 1:1 financial planners, and a monthly wellness allowance
- Paid parental and caregiving leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
- Paid Life insurance, AD&D. and disability benefits
- Perks such as WFH reimbursements and free access to caregiving, legal, and discounted resources
This role is also eligible to participate in Block's equity plan subject to the terms of the applicable plans and policies, and may be eligible for a sign-on bonus. Sales roles may be eligible to participate in a commission plan subject to the terms of the applicable plans and policies. Pay and benefits are subject to change at any time, consistent with the terms of any applicable compensation or benefit plans.
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Block is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, assessing candidates in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.