Launch Partner, Growth Initiatives
- St. Louis, MO, United States
- Employees can work remotely
Today, Cash App has thousands of employees working globally across office and remote locations, with a culture geared toward innovation, collaboration and impact. We’ve been a distributed team since day one, and many of our roles can be done remotely from the countries where Cash App operates. No matter the location, we tailor our experience to ensure our employees are creative, productive, and happy.
Check out our locations, benefits, and more at cash.app/careers!
As a Launch Partner, Readiness at Cash, you’ll work on our Readiness team within the Cash Customer Operations (CCO) organization. CCO encompasses all customer facing teams along with those that support them. Readiness is a function at Cash that focuses on driving preparedness for growth initiatives that impact our CCO team.
In this role, you’ll help prepare for and manage execution of specific Cash growth initiatives that impact the larger CCO Organization, have a pulse on the needs of the business, and be the first point of contact for CCO teams when we launch any given initiative. You’re comfortable with ambiguity, proactive, and not afraid to jump in and do the work. You have the ability to effectively understand the scope of an issue quickly, and identify/partner with the right stakeholders to problem solve where needed. Lastly, you’re an execution master that thrives in a fast paced environment. You love checking things off the to do list, tackling the next issue, and effectively communicating with the right folks along the way.
- Gain a thorough understanding of all growth initiatives assigned to you
- Visualize how a given initiative will impact current processes for teams involved, define areas that need attention/change, and document accordingly
- Create/update process maps and illuminate process considerations as we scale each growth initiative beyond initial launch
- Work with stakeholders across CCO, including but not limited to: Data/Analytics, L&D, Behavioral Insights, Risk Operations, Internal Systems etc. to understand considerations and impact to their teams in regards to any growth initiative you are assigned.
- Own Readiness playbook execution and updates for assigned growth initiatives
- Create mechanisms to collect early feedback from internal CCO stakeholders upon launch of an initiative. With inputs, quickly assess, problem solve and involve the right cross-functional team members to resolve issues
- Effectively inform and handoff responsibilities to Change Management (CM), Voice of Customer (VOC), and other teams within CCO post initiative launch as defined by the Readiness playbook
- Contribute to regular readouts on behalf of Readiness team
- 5+ years experience in Customer Operations, preferably working on Market launches
- Strong technical acumen, comfortable with ambiguity and understands the right questions to ask to assess impact
- Involvement in product launches as related to customer experience and impact
- Thoughtful communicator, with the ability to explain operationally complex problems and translate technical product terminology to various stakeholders across the business
- Experience with JIRA, Asana, Looker, Tableau, Excel or similar project management and data tools
- Comfortable managing up, down and across the organization to get work done
- High emotional intelligence with the ability to build strong partnerships across the organization
- Experience gathering requirements, working with PMO functions and executing key project tasks.
- Exceptional and proactive problem solver. Comfortable getting in the weeds to understand, partner where needed, and problem solve
Block takes a market-based approach to pay, and pay may vary depending on your location. U.S. locations are categorized into one of four zones based on a cost of labor index for that geographic area. The successful candidate’s starting pay will be determined based on job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions. These ranges may be modified in the future.
Zone A: USD $103,900 - USD $126,900
Zone B: USD $96,600 - USD $118,000
Zone C: USD $88,300 - USD $107,900
Zone D: USD $77,900 - USD $95,300
To find a location’s zone designation, please refer to this resource. If a location of interest is not listed, please speak with a recruiter for additional information.
Benefits include the following:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans including company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness programs, including access to mental health, 1:1 financial planners, and a monthly wellness allowance
- Paid parental and caregiving leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
- Paid Life insurance, AD&D. and disability benefits
- Perks such as WFH reimbursements and free access to caregiving, legal, and discounted resources
This role is also eligible to participate in Block's equity plan subject to the terms of the applicable plans and policies, and may be eligible for a sign-on bonus. Sales roles may be eligible to participate in a commission plan subject to the terms of the applicable plans and policies. Pay and benefits are subject to change at any time, consistent with the terms of any applicable compensation or benefit plans.
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Block is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, and always assess candidates on an individualized basis.
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.