People Programs Manager
- Melbourne, VIC, Australia
Today, Cash App has thousands of employees working globally across office and remote locations, with a culture geared toward innovation, collaboration and impact. We’ve been a distributed team since day one, and many of our roles can be done remotely from the countries where Cash App operates. No matter the location, we tailor our experience to ensure our employees are creative, productive, and happy.
Check out our locations, benefits, and more at cash.app/careers!
You will provide expertise in Organizational Development and HR Program practices and take an adaptive, pragmatic and creative approach to develop programs with care for Cash's culture. This will be done in partnership with the HR and Learning teams, and other important partners across Cash to align programs to our needs.
- Work with both HR and partners to evolve cyclical People Programs such as promotions, compensation planning, onboarding and Pulse that support our people - current and prospective.
- Help develop and embed practices that strengthen and evolve Cash's performance culture through tools like Talent Review, Succession Planning, and more
- Gain and maintain an understanding of the Cash culture and priorities so that time is spent on opportunities that have the greatest impact. Do this through applying a variety of collaborative discovery methods and a data-driven approach.
- Understand Cash's team goals to help predict future organizational performance needs and anticipate longer term opportunities
- Develop programs that sustain our bottom up culture with top down understanding by building a culture of ownership, inclusivity and accountability
- You will have spent 5+ years in HR or Organizational Development roles
- Experience applying knowledge to HR and OD practices to senior leadership teams within complex or global organizations
- Program leading experience
- Delivered individual and organizational change programs in a large, diverse organization (Tech Industry experience beneficial)
Block takes a market-based approach to pay, and pay may vary depending on your location. U.S. locations are categorized into one of four zones based on a cost of labor index for that geographic area. The successful candidate’s starting pay will be determined based on job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions. These ranges may be modified in the future.
Zone A: USD $222,800 - USD $272,300
Zone B: USD $222,800 - USD $272,300
Zone C: USD $222,800 - USD $272,300
Zone D: USD $222,800 - USD $272,300
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Block is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, based solely on the core competencies required of the role at hand, and without regard to any legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.