Senior Product Marketing Manager, Square Appointments
To solve this problem, we expanded into software and built integrated solutions to help sellers sell online, manage inventory, book appointments, engage loyal buyers, and hire and pay staff. Across it all, we’ve embedded financial services tools at the point of sale, so merchants can access a business loan and manage their cash flow in one place. Afterpay furthers our goal to provide omnichannel tools that unlock meaningful value and growth, enabling sellers to capture the next generation shopper, increase order sizes, and compete at a larger scale.
Today, we are a partner to sellers of all sizes – large, enterprise-scale businesses with complex operations, sellers just starting, as well as merchants who began selling with Square and have grown larger over time. As our sellers grow, so do our solutions. There is a massive opportunity in front of us. We’re building a significant, meaningful, and lasting business, and we are helping sellers worldwide do the same.
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager on the Square Appointments team, you will drive impact for the millions of small businesses using our platform to start, run and grow their business. Square Appointments helps businesses in the services industry succeed by building everything they need to run their business: scheduling and online booking, a point of sale that tracks customer details, and a secure, fast payments system.
We are looking for a strategic, creative, and results-driven individual to join as a Senior Product Marketing Manager focused on Sales and Account Management Strategy and Enablement on the Square Appointments product team. You will develop Sales & Account Management strategy, execute programs that drive leads, manage key stakeholders, and develop enablement content to arm our teams. You will also work with world class product managers and product marketers to influence the roadmap and drive upmarket growth for the business.
- Lead Sales & Account Management strategy for Square Appointments, and collaborate with senior leadership to ideate, strategize, and implement programs that drive upmarket growth
- Partner with go-to-market Product Marketing Managers on product launches, pricing & packaging, competitive positioning, and marketing campaigns to increase awareness and product adoption
- Collaborate with Sales Enablement to create and measure product marketing assets such as best-in-class playbooks, content, and tools that communicate product value and capabilities, so our teams can sell with confidence and ease
- Lead sales programs that increase sign-ups, product awareness, and customer satisfaction of Square Appointments product and capabilities, and track and analyze sales funnel performance
- Manage key stakeholders across multiple functions to build awareness of Appointments and influence inbound/outbound sales strategy plans
- 8+ years of marketing or related experience
- Previous background in marketing SaaS and growing products into new markets, either in consumer apps / technologies, early stage startups, or with exposure to small business audiences
- Experience building sales strategy and enablement from the ground up for product teams
- Experience in stakeholder management and leading complex projects
- Genuine interest in and curiosity in helping small businesses succeed
Block takes a market-based approach to pay, and pay may vary depending on your location. U.S. locations are categorized into one of four zones based on a cost of labor index for that geographic area. The successful candidate’s starting pay will be determined based on job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions. These ranges may be modified in the future.
Zone A: USD $184,100 - USD $225,000
Zone B: USD $171,200 - USD $209,200
Zone C: USD $162,000 - USD $198,000
Zone D: USD $152,700 - USD $186,700
To find a location’s zone designation, please refer to this resource. If a location of interest is not listed, please speak with a recruiter for additional information.
Benefits include the following:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans including company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness programs, including access to mental health, 1:1 financial planners, and a monthly wellness allowance
- Paid parental and caregiving leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
- Paid Life insurance, AD&D. and disability benefits
- Perks such as WFH reimbursements and free access to caregiving, legal, and discounted resources
This role is also eligible to participate in Block's equity plan subject to the terms of the applicable plans and policies, and may be eligible for a sign-on bonus. Sales roles may be eligible to participate in a commission plan subject to the terms of the applicable plans and policies. Pay and benefits are subject to change at any time, consistent with the terms of any applicable compensation or benefit plans.
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Block is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, assessing candidates in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.