Senior Vendor Management Lead
Cash App is looking for a Sr. Vendor Management Lead to join the Cash Customer Operations (CCO) team and oversee our global outsourcing programs. We view our Partners as an extension of our own team, and understand that a healthy partnership and strong performance are critically important to the customer experience and our overall product success.
Our ideal candidate has extensive experience leading in a large-scale and dynamic environment of consistent change and high product development velocity, leading in the face of growth and scale, and working across a global geography with multiple partners. They will be responsible for developing, growing, managing, and monitoring our Partner network and performance, contracts, and infrastructure to deliver trust building experiences for our customers while operating in a strong compliant environment. They will partner across our Sr. Operational leaders to execute against our strategy across multiple contact channels, geographies, regulatory regimes, proactively identify areas of improvement for our internal processes, establishing a best in class partner management center of excellence.
- Build a long term partner network strategy that delivers against business priorities, accounting for global scale and compliance and governance requirements
- Hire and retain the best talent, lead and coach the Vendor Management team, developing their skills, enabling their growth, and ensuring the team delivers high quality, timely work.
- Lead through frequent, fast change: execute new initiatives with urgency in order to support the incredibly high growth rates and product development velocity of Cash App.
- Enable partner performance by driving strategy in partnership with Customer Success, Risk Operations and the CCO Sr. Leadership team , metrics performance, infrastructure, personnel, compliance, process, and work prioritization.
- Interface with Senior Leadership: represent Partner relationships, performance, and operational excellence at a senior level within the organization, be a subject matter expert within the company on Partner policies, best practices and approach, and prepare regular updates which speak to our strategy and challenges, and influence decisions on Partner related asks.
- Prioritize against a large opportunity set: in collaboration with the Customer Operations Leadership Team, you will set objectives and key results, prioritization and sequencing of projects, and ensure key projects are delivered on schedule.
- Optimize experience: ensure incredible customer experience outcomes, nourish relationships with internal stakeholders, and create a program that balances the needs of the business, our customers, and our Partners.
- Improve process: design new processes where needed, and improve existing processes to make the team more efficient, nimble and consistent.
- 7+ years experience leading high performing Partner/Vendor/BPO programs within a high growth, global company and in Partner relationship management
- Implementation of scalable best practices balancing business results, regulatory compliance, and relationship management
- Experience managing global operations including launching and managing partner sites, contract oversight, and progressive performance improvement across Partners
- Experience leading teams - hiring and developing great people, and establishing a collaborative and positive team culture
- Experience in a fast-moving environment with significant ambiguity
- Familiarity and understanding of a global third party monitoring programs and related regulatory/compliance/governance requirements
- Experience in a multisite environments (including an internal and outsourced workforce mix) with experience in full life-cycle vendor management (onboarding, ongoin oversight, offboarding…etc)
- Experience conducting monitoring and reporting- including managing metrics, KPIs, and OKRs, in addition to analytical deep-dives to understand performance
- An ability to identify upstream blockers and prioritize solutions
Block takes a market-based approach to pay, and pay may vary depending on your location. U.S. locations are categorized into one of four zones based on a cost of labor index for that geographic area. The successful candidate’s starting pay will be determined based on job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions. These ranges may be modified in the future.
Zone A: USD $202,500 - USD $247,500
Zone B: USD $202,500 - USD $247,500
Zone C: USD $202,500 - USD $247,500
Zone D: USD $202,500 - USD $247,500
To find a location’s zone designation, please refer to this resource. If a location of interest is not listed, please speak with a recruiter for additional information.
Benefits include the following:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans including company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness programs, including access to mental health, 1:1 financial planners, and a monthly wellness allowance
- Paid parental and caregiving leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
- Paid Life insurance, AD&D. and disability benefits
- Perks such as WFH reimbursements and free access to caregiving, legal, and discounted resources
This role is also eligible to participate in Block's equity plan subject to the terms of the applicable plans and policies, and may be eligible for a sign-on bonus. Sales roles may be eligible to participate in a commission plan subject to the terms of the applicable plans and policies. Pay and benefits are subject to change at any time, consistent with the terms of any applicable compensation or benefit plans.
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.