Third-Party Risk Management Analyst
Block has an exciting opportunity for a Third-Party Risk Management Analyst. You will have the opportunity to help operationalize and evolve Block's Third-Party Risk Management (TPRM) program, working with team members from across the company including, risk experts, engineering, policy and legal. You will report to a Third Party Risk Management and Procurement lead.
- Assist with maintaining the TPRM program and framework
- Facilitate business reviews for high-risk vendors, including the development of review agendas
- Organize the collection of required artifacts (e.g. SOC reports, audited financials) from suppliers regularly
- Assess and track TPRM lifecycle activities, which includes risk assessment & due diligence, contract negotiation, ongoing monitoring, and termination
- Provide TPRM guidance to Vendor Relationship Owners and partners
- Develop and update TPRM procedures to ensure alignment with Block TPRM policy
- Monitor key supplier performance to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and service level agreements
- Collect and track supporting documentation for audit requests
- Minimum two years of experience in audit, banking, financial services, fintech or other regulated industries
- Familiarity with risk-based frameworks (ISO, SOC 2 type 2 and PCI) a plus
- Familiarity with vendor risk domains, vendor lifecycle, supplier management and/or procurement
- The ability to effectively communicate and establish relationships with internal and external partners
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, and analyze information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience working in Microsoft Excel and/or G-Suite, Slack, and Confluence (Jira, wiki).
- Familiarity with Venminder, ThinkSmart (Mitratech), ServiceNow, Ariba, Certa or other TPRM platforms are a plus but not required
- Proficiency working with Apple products
- A passion for Block's mission of economic empowerment
Block takes a market-based approach to pay, and pay may vary depending on your location. U.S. locations are categorized into one of four zones based on a cost of labor index for that geographic area. The successful candidate’s starting pay will be determined based on job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions. These ranges may be modified in the future.
Zone A: USD $114,200 - USD $139,600
Zone B: USD $106,200 - USD $129,800
Zone C: USD $97,100 - USD $118,700
Zone D: USD $85,700 - USD $104,700
To find a location’s zone designation, please refer to this resource. If a location of interest is not listed, please speak with a recruiter for additional information.
Benefits include the following:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans including company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness programs, including access to mental health, 1:1 financial planners, and a monthly wellness allowance
- Paid parental and caregiving leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
- Paid Life insurance, AD&D. and disability benefits
- Perks such as WFH reimbursements and free access to caregiving, legal, and discounted resources
This role is also eligible to participate in Block's equity plan subject to the terms of the applicable plans and policies, and may be eligible for a sign-on bonus. Sales roles may be eligible to participate in a commission plan subject to the terms of the applicable plans and policies. Pay and benefits are subject to change at any time, consistent with the terms of any applicable compensation or benefit plans.
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Block is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, and always assess candidates on an individualized basis.
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.