Marketing Insights Lead
Today, Cash App has thousands of employees working globally across office and remote locations, with a culture geared toward innovation, collaboration and impact. We’ve been a distributed team since day one, and many of our roles can be done remotely from the countries where Cash App operates. No matter the location, we tailor our experience to ensure our employees are creative, productive, and happy.
Check out our locations, benefits, and more at cash.app/careers!
You will be a leader in the Marketing Insights team, which sits within the Cash App Customer Insights team. You will be responsible for driving foundational audience work/segmentation and GTM research. You will cover topics such as Trust and identity opportunities with new growth audiences. You will work closely with brand, PMM and product and ensure how we GTM aligns with our product value props. At Cash App, we have a one team approach where product and marketing work hand in hand in a seamless way. You will need to be able to thrive in an environment where you will will flex both a product and marketing mindset.
You will report to the Head of Customer Insights and be part of a multidisciplinary insights team which includes UX Researchers and Marketing Insights Researchers.
- Identify new ways to drive customer engagement and adoption of Cash Apps suite of products
- Enhance understanding of the competitive landscape at both the brand and product levels
- Explore, define, and evaluate differentiated trust positioning and messaging for Cash App’s brand and suite of products as well as identify strong value propositions for it
- Identify and deep dive into growth audience segments and help cross-functional partners bring target audience to life and measure impact among target audiences
- You will drive messaging as well as evaluate creative both pre launch and post launch
- You will work with Business teams to connect customer insights to enhance business frameworks and understanding.
- You will work on overall Trust measurement with UXR partners.
- 10+ years of relevant work experience, including an extensive background in quantitative and qualitative research
- Hands-on experience in survey/discussion guide and data analysis
- Experience with independently executing global, full-cycle research from research design to reporting, including positioning/messaging, audience segmentation, value proposition development, communications testing and consumer journey
- Experience effectively managing vendors
- Deep knowledge of primary and secondary research to influence executives and colleagues
- Experience with researching difficult or sensitive topics
- You can work in Qualtrics and other hands on tools to conduct your own research
To find a location’s zone designation, please refer to this resource. If a location of interest is not listed, please speak with a recruiter for additional information.
Benefits include the following:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans including company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness programs, including access to mental health, 1:1 financial planners, and a monthly wellness allowance
- Paid parental and caregiving leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
- Paid Life insurance, AD&D. and disability benefits
- Perks such as WFH reimbursements and free access to caregiving, legal, and discounted resources
This role is also eligible to participate in Block's equity plan subject to the terms of the applicable plans and policies, and may be eligible for a sign-on bonus. Sales roles may be eligible to participate in a commission plan subject to the terms of the applicable plans and policies. Pay and benefits are subject to change at any time, consistent with the terms of any applicable compensation or benefit plans.
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Block is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, and always assess candidates on an individualized basis.
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.