Franchise Sales Executive
Join a movement in which everyone can win. We started a movement in which everyone can win – shoppers, retailers, society and every person on our team. To play fair, trust people and reward them for doing the right thing. We see and feel the impact of our work as more and more people gain financial freedom and retailers grow across the globe.
Founded seven years ago in Sydney, Australia, Afterpay has millions of active customers globally and is offered at the world’s best retailers around the world including Anthropologie, Revolve, DSW, GOAT, Finish Line, Levi’s, Mac Cosmetics, Ray-Ban and many others. Afterpay is on a mission to power an economy in which everyone wins.
Afterpay is completely free for customers who pay on time – helping people spend responsibly without incurring interest, fees or extended debt. Afterpay empowers customers to access the things they want and need, while still allowing them to maintain financial wellness and control, by splitting payments in four, for both online and in-store purchases. Afterpay is deeply committed to delivering positive outcomes for customers. We are focused on supporting our community of shoppers.
We trust in the next generation and share a vision of a more accessible and sustainable world in which people are rewarded for doing the right thing.
As Afterpay’s new Franchise Sales Executive, you'll be joining a high calibre Sales team focused on new merchant acquisition across Franchise businesses in Australia and New Zealand. You will be responsible for growing Afterpay’s marketshare within industries including but not limited to Retail, Health, Pharmacy, Auto, Beauty, Trade Services and Quick Service Restaurants.
We are much more than our job descriptions, but here’s where you will begin…
- Contribute to the development and implementation of strategic partnerships with Franchisors across Australia and New Zealand
- Work closely with Franchisors to onboard and enable their franchisees to accept Afterpay as a payment type with the goal of achieving full penetration.
- Identify new Franchisors and work closely with the Franchise lead on strategy to engage new opportunity and target lists
- Manage end-to-end sales cycle opportunities from lead generation through to onboarding and enabling each Franchisee.
- Manage a holistic pipeline with a laser focus and attention to detail
- Drive internal and external stakeholder relationships to achieve agreed business outcomes
- Help shape the future of Afterpay by constantly raising the bar and doing the right thing
Like us, you’ll be deeply committed to delivering positive outcomes for customers and passionate about shaping the future of Afterpay.
- You will have a minimum of 3 years sales experience selling into the Mid and Enterprise suite.
- Bachelors Degree
- Ability to demonstrate polished presentation skills, critical thinking, and problem solving capabilities.
- You understand online and instore payment concepts, pricing, functionality and recurring billing.
- You have strong emotional intelligence and a passionate and professional demeanour
- You will be a team player who loves to work collaboratively across various stakeholders
- You have a data-focused view with naturally strong attention to detail
- You like to keep it real with your actions, be brave with your decisions, do the right thing for all our stakeholders and shape the future with excitement
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Block is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, based solely on the core competencies required of the role at hand, and without regard to any legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
We want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.