Product Manager - Customer Support
Today, Cash App has thousands of employees working globally across office and remote locations, with a culture geared toward innovation, collaboration and impact. We’ve been a distributed team since day one, and many of our roles can be done remotely from the countries where Cash App operates. No matter the location, we tailor our experience to ensure our employees are creative, productive, and happy.
Check out our locations, benefits, and more at cash.app/careers.
Our Customer support product team is responsible for delivering a world-class servicing experience that delights our customers. This team is responsible for improving the post-transaction experience of consumers globally. The support product team is focused on making the servicing user experience as seamless and efficient as possible. The team is also focused on providing best-in-class contact channel user experience and agent tooling for our frontline support agents to help customers resolve their issues efficiently. You will work collaboratively with our Customer Operations team to ensure features are prioritised effectively and regularly, and work closely with our Engineering and Design teams to ensure that initiatives are delivered on time and to a high standard.
We are much more than our job descriptions - we are our energy, our ideas, our everyday drive. Here’s where you will begin…
- Developing a deep understanding of consumer needs to identify and prioritise new opportunities for enhancing consumer experience capabilities within our platform
- Regularly prioritising and re-prioritising activities to ensure time is being spent on the most critical initiatives
- Developing and driving implementation of new self serve flows and products on our platform, which enhance customer experience and support Afterpay’s success globally
- Own and drive features across all customer support platforms and tools internally and externally
- Leading cross-functional teams across customer ops, analytics, design and engineering
- Working closely with our Technology and Operations teams globally
- Demonstrated Product Management experience, gained within a large transaction volume, ecommerce environment.
- Deep understanding of a variety of customer transaction processes with examples of evolving them.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to articulate customer problems.
- Successful track record working within a cross-functional team, and across multiple stakeholders and geographies, to deliver project outcomes
- Very good at influencing leadership and cross-functional teams
- Experience successfully launching and iterating on digital consumer facing products
- A continuous improvement approach to product management
- Adept at testing and measuring the viability and success of new customer experiences
- Exceptional prioritisation and project management skills
- Experience working with Zendesk, Salesforce service cloud or similar support platforms is a plus.
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Block is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, based solely on the core competencies required of the role at hand, and without regard to any legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
We want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.