Product Marketing Manager, Sales Enablement - Restaurants
- Alternate Location: Atlanta, United States
To solve this problem, we expanded into software and built integrated solutions to help sellers sell online, manage inventory, book appointments, engage loyal buyers, and hire and pay staff. Across it all, we’ve embedded financial services tools at the point of sale, so merchants can access a business loan and manage their cash flow in one place. Afterpay furthers our goal to provide omnichannel tools that unlock meaningful value and growth, enabling sellers to capture the next generation shopper, increase order sizes, and compete at a larger scale.
Today, we are a partner to sellers of all sizes – large, enterprise-scale businesses with complex operations, sellers just starting, as well as merchants who began selling with Square and have grown larger over time. As our sellers grow, so do our solutions. There is a massive opportunity in front of us. We’re building a significant, meaningful, and lasting business, and we are helping sellers worldwide do the same.
The Associate Product Marketing Manager, Sales Enablement will be an important participant in the Restaurant team's GTM efforts. You will be responsible for designing and delivering sales enablement programs and collateral for all major product and partner launches and feature releases - with the goal to:
(1) Educate and engage our sales, account management, and customer success teams on new product features, partnerships, and industry trends.
(2) Drive sales pipeline velocity and improve GPV and SaaS revenue growth.
(3) Promote understanding, communication, and execution between sales, product management, partnerships, marketing, finance and customer success.
(4) Identify top partnership opportunities based on sales feedback and support GTM efforts in collaboration with partnerships and partner marketing teams.
- Support GTM PMMs and partner managers on priority launches. Create new content and update existing materials with new features and value props. Monitor post launch success metrics alongside Sales and Account Management Enablement.
- Maintain a sales enablement content repository and ensure that client-facing teams have access to the latest materials. Field ad hoc content and support requests from the sales team.
- Define and report on key metrics that indicate sales effectiveness improvements and skill development traction including accreditation programs
- Drive and project manage cross-functional initiatives to increase Restaurant wins across Sales, Account Management, and Customer support. Support both new and existing sellers on upsell and retention opportunities.
- Support the development of content and collateral to assist sales in driving business growth, including pitch decks, case studies, sales guides, emails, SPIFFs, battle cards, one sheets, product collateral, how-to videos and more.
- Review new hire / ongoing product training programs for sales and account management teams to ensure they understand our products in depth. Coordinate global rollout and refinement. Gather feedback from sales teams and analyze win/loss on a regular basis to constantly improve programs.
- Define, track, and report on key metrics that indicate sales effectiveness improvements and skill development traction including accreditation programs
- Stay informed about new trends and best practices in industry and be the voice of the seller. Conduct weekly industry / competitor research & seller calls. Collect and analyze data that supports our solutions in the market to Sellers. Share this information with external facing Squares and product teams.
- 3+ years of product marketing experience focusing on sales enablement
- Bachelor's Degree
- Project Management - ability to scope a project from inception to completion. Balances multiple projects and goals at once. Likes to scope and determine new initiatives with support from senior leadership.
- Sales Expertise - Experience within a revenue-driven customer-facing role and understands both Sales Dev + Account Executive functions.
- Relationship-focused - proficient at building lasting relationships with the sales leadership team.
Block takes a market-based approach to pay, and pay may vary depending on your location. U.S. locations are categorized into one of four zones based on a cost of labor index for that geographic area. The successful candidate’s starting pay will be determined based on job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions. These ranges may be modified in the future.
Zone A: USD $125,600 - USD $153,600
Zone B: USD $116,800 - USD $142,800
Zone C: USD $110,500 - USD $135,100
Zone D: USD $100,500 - USD $122,900
To find a location’s zone designation, please refer to this resource. If a location of interest is not listed, please speak with a recruiter for additional information.
Benefits include the following:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans including company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness programs, including access to mental health, 1:1 financial planners, and a monthly wellness allowance
- Paid parental and caregiving leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
- Paid Life insurance, AD&D. and disability benefits
- Perks such as WFH reimbursements and free access to caregiving, legal, and discounted resources
This role is also eligible to participate in Block's equity plan subject to the terms of the applicable plans and policies, and may be eligible for a sign-on bonus. Sales roles may be eligible to participate in a commission plan subject to the terms of the applicable plans and policies. Pay and benefits are subject to change at any time, consistent with the terms of any applicable compensation or benefit plans.
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace.
Block is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible.
Learn more about our efforts to promote inclusion and diversity at block.xyz/inclusion
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, and always assess candidates on an individualized basis.
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.