Integrated Marketing Manager
To solve this problem, we expanded into software and built integrated solutions to help sellers sell online, manage inventory, book appointments, engage loyal buyers, and hire and pay staff. Across it all, we’ve embedded financial services tools at the point of sale, so merchants can access a business loan and manage their cash flow in one place. Afterpay furthers our goal to provide omnichannel tools that unlock meaningful value and growth, enabling sellers to capture the next generation shopper, increase order sizes, and compete at a larger scale.
Today, we are a partner to sellers of all sizes – large, enterprise-scale businesses with complex operations, sellers just starting, as well as merchants who began selling with Square and have grown larger over time. As our sellers grow, so do our solutions. There is a massive opportunity in front of us. We’re building a significant, meaningful, and lasting business, and we are helping sellers worldwide do the same.
As an Integrated Marketing manager, you'll deliver on marketing efforts that achieve the goals of Square's brand and business metrics in the UK. Working with our media agency, you will develop compelling and effective marketing programs and campaigns to achieve short-term and long-term results. You will partner with internal and external teams to architect go-to-market plans tailored to the UK market, innovate new distribution tactics, and analyze campaign performance. You will report to the UK Head of Integrated Marketing and can be based in our London office, work from home, or a mix of both within the UK.
- Write media and campaign briefs that reflect the objectives of the UK marketing team and wider business.
- Work in lockstep with our media agency to bring to life marketing executions, choosing the right channel mix and budgets.
- Partner with other UK-based marketing staff to ensure cohesion and coordination in our plans and execution.
- Develop understanding of customer mindsets, attitudes and behaviors (as well as competitive dynamics) and translate those insights into compelling marketing campaigns.
- Work with internal and external creative teams to align media and creative efforts.
- Be a responsible steward of Square UK's Integrated Marketing budget, including accurately managing spend, putting forward business cases for incremental spend as appropriate and reporting on the impact of investment.
- Extensive experience in awareness / consideration media planning and brand building
- Experience in buying and reporting on the effectiveness across multiple channels such as TV, OOH, audio, social, display and Video on Demand.
- Experience working in or closely with a media agency.
- Creative development experience, and have developed videos, images and other assets with creative partners (internal or external)
- Strong written and verbal communications
- An analytical mindset, and comfortable working with a variety of data sources to effectively plan activity
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, start-up environment
- Experience within a fast growth B2B or B2C consumer facing SAAS or e-commerce platform
- Experience in consumer payments
- Experience as an Account Manager / Director within a large media agency in a similar role
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace.
Block is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible.
Learn more about our efforts to promote inclusion and diversity at block.xyz/inclusion
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.