Advertising Partnerships Manager, Clearpay Ads
Join a movement in which everyone can win. We started a movement in which everyone can win – shoppers, retailers, society and every person on our team. To play fair, trust people and reward them for doing the right thing. We see and feel the impact of our work as more and more people gain financial freedom and retailers grow across the globe.
Founded five years ago in Sydney, Australia, Clearpay (also known as Afterpay) has millions of active customers and is offered by the world's best retailers around the world including Boohoo, ASOS, Marks & Spencer, JD Sports and many others. Clearpay is on a mission to power an economy in which everyone wins.
Clearpay is completely free for customers who pay on time – helping people spend responsibly without incurring interest, fees or extended debt. Clearpay empowers customers to access the things they want and need, while still allowing them to maintain financial wellness and control, by splitting payments in four, for both online and in-store purchases. Clearpay is deeply committed to delivering positive outcomes for customers. We are focused on supporting our community of shoppers.
Clearpay has recently been acquired by Block Inc. Block is made up of Square, Clearpay, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL and TBD. One company built from many blocks, all united by the same purpose of economic empowerment.
As a Partnership Manager, you will be responsible for providing business leadership and account strategy across a book of business encompassing multiple channel partners responsible for significant advertising revenue. You will focus on building strong relationships with your partners, collaborating with cross functional teams to drive revenue, deliver excellent results, and cross/upsell solutions. You should be a strategic thinker, excellent communicator and comfortable problem solving in a fast paced environment.
- Drive strategies for partner onboarding, activation & revenue optimisation with retail partners at scale.
- Identify and own revenue driving initiatives through new and existing channel partners, agencies, and networks.
- Sell media placements into partner networks and negotiate media rates.
- Build internal processes to streamline workflows.
- Monitor day-to-day account management tactics across key advertisers with an eye towards identifying growth opportunities and/or potential account issues.
- Work cross functionally with existing sales, marketing and data teams across our organization to drive partner success. Example: The data science to identify opportunities for performance improvement OR The email and CRM team for marketing initiatives to support your partners.
- Provide quarterly forecasts and weekly updates for senior leadership.
- Lead internal and external cross functional calls and business reviews.
- Track, measure and communicate program performance to internal and external stakeholders.
- Drive success toward KPIs, and exceed revenue targets.
•‘5+ years experience in advertising partnerships focused on selling into agency, networks, and brands
• Demonstrated track record of meeting and exceeding KPIs and targets
• Excellent communicator with the ability to build relationships within various industries
• Self-motivated, competitive individual with the ability to work fast & smart
• High level of enthusiasm and energy
• Proactive, curious individual who loves to find solutions to problems, rather than avoiding them
• Understands analytical and quantitative levers used by our merchants
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace.
Block is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible.
Learn more about our efforts to promote inclusion and diversity at block.xyz/inclusion
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.