Quality Assurance Service Excellence Specialist
Today, Cash App has thousands of employees working globally across office and remote locations, with a culture geared toward innovation, collaboration and impact. We’ve been a distributed team since day one, and many of our roles can be done remotely from the countries where Cash App operates. No matter the location, we tailor our experience to ensure our employees are creative, productive, and happy.
Check out our locations, benefits, and more at cash.app/careers!
The Service Excellence Analyst is an exciting and fast paced role, in a growing fintech company. The successful candidate will ensure strong service delivery across both our digital and voice channels by monitoring and evaluating the performance of others.
With a keen eye for detail you will be a savvy quality assessor, able to make the right judgement to drive continual improvement.
Monitor and evaluate interactions to provide coaching and feedback
- Facilitate and participate in calibration sessions to ensure we have the same understanding of what great looks like across the globe.
- Participate in deep dives to build robust gap analysis.
- Make firm recommendations in terms of plugging any gaps identified, feed into knowledge management and training development teams.
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders (off-shore suppliers).
- As we are a Global company, working in a different timezone will be required from time to time.
- Other tasks and ad hoc projects within the scope of the role may be required from time to time.
- Experience as a QA analyst/specialist in Operations within retail and/or the banking/finance industry is preferred.
- Possess strong presentation, communication, ability to demonstrate sound reasoning and judgement.
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent decision-making.
- Strong ability to multi-task and work under time constraints to meet deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal in English
- Added bonus if able to communicate verbally and in writing in French, Spanish and/or Italian.
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Block is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, based solely on the core competencies required of the role at hand, and without regard to any legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
We want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.