Product Marketing Manager
- Alternate Location: New York, United States
Today, Cash App has thousands of employees working globally across office and remote locations, with a culture geared toward innovation, collaboration and impact. We’ve been a distributed team since day one, and many of our roles can be done remotely from the countries where Cash App operates. No matter the location, we tailor our experience to ensure our employees are creative, productive, and happy.
Check out our locations, benefits, and more at cash.app/careers!
Cash App is looking for a strategic and results-oriented Product Marketing Manager to advance our mission of economic empowerment. This role will be responsible for driving the adoption and growth of Cash App and its suite of Banking products, one of our most rapidly growing product verticals. Building and expanding an enduring, engaging, and differentiated suite of Cash App products is a critical ingredient for our long-term success. In this role, you will work closely with our Product, Creative, Brand, Research, Business, and other Marketing teams to achieve shared product and marketing objectives.
- Develop and lead go-to-market plans for new product launches across the Banking portfolio and identify areas to grow our customer base
- Define the target audience, positioning and messaging, and channel strategy, rooted in clear objectives and insight
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers, competition, and the overall market to help strengthen the value proposition of the product portfolio
- Work with our creative teams to develop insights-driven campaigns that speak to our customers and elevate our brand
- Champion Cash App’s marketing experimentation culture by testing measurable and scalable programs that you’ll optimize and launch based on learnings
- 6+ years of experience, including a business-to-customer marketing focus
- 4+ years in marketing and demonstrated ability to bring new products to market
- The ability to be strategic and analytically minded - you’re not afraid to get into the data and you demonstrate strong business acumen
- Demonstrated ability in both collaboration and leadership, with the ability to align cross-functional teams around common objectives
- A track record of spearheading launches and marketing campaigns that drove significant business results
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects at once
- The ability to synthesize insights and leverage data to make decisions
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills. This role demands a strong ability to use the spoken and written word to communicate effectively with all stakeholders.
- Empathy — you’re able to put yourself in the customers’ shoes
- A ‘get-things done’ attitude with a proclivity for being action-oriented. A scrappy and resourceful way of operating. You’re not afraid to think outside the box.
- A culture carrier mentality — you want to proactively contribute to our team culture and help shape the future of Product Marketing at Cash App
Block takes a market-based approach to pay, and pay may vary depending on your location. U.S. locations are categorized into one of four zones based on a cost of labor index for that geographic area. The successful candidate’s starting pay will be determined based on job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions. These ranges may be modified in the future.
Zone A: USD $152,100 - USD $185,900
Zone B: USD $141,500 - USD $172,900
Zone C: USD $133,800 - USD $163,600
Zone D: USD $121,700 - USD $148,700
To find a location’s zone designation, please refer to this resource. If a location of interest is not listed, please speak with a recruiter for additional information.
Benefits include the following:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans including company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness programs, including access to mental health, 1:1 financial planners, and a monthly wellness allowance
- Paid parental and caregiving leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
- Paid Life insurance, AD&D. and disability benefits
- Perks such as WFH reimbursements and free access to caregiving, legal, and discounted resources
This role is also eligible to participate in Block's equity plan subject to the terms of the applicable plans and policies, and may be eligible for a sign-on bonus. Sales roles may be eligible to participate in a commission plan subject to the terms of the applicable plans and policies. Pay and benefits are subject to change at any time, consistent with the terms of any applicable compensation or benefit plans.
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace.
Block is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible.
Learn more about our efforts to promote inclusion and diversity at block.xyz/inclusion
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, and always assess candidates on an individualized basis.
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.