Product Lead, Families
It all started with an idea at Block in 2013. Initially built to take the pain out of peer-to-peer payments, Cash App has gone from a simple product with a single purpose to a dynamic ecosystem, developing unique financial products, including Afterpay, to provide a better way to send, spend, invest, borrow and save to our 47 million monthly active customers. We want to redefine the world’s relationship with money to make it more relatable, instantly available, and universally accessible. This is our mission, and it’s why working at Cash App means so much more than a job.
Today, Cash App has thousands of employees working globally across office and remote locations, with a culture geared toward innovation, collaboration and impact. We’ve been a distributed team since day one, and many of our roles can be done remotely from the countries where Cash App operates. No matter the location, we tailor our experience to ensure our employees are creative, productive, and happy.
Check out our locations, benefits, and more at cash.app/careers!
At Cash App we are constantly building new financial services to advance our mission of economic empowerment. We’re looking for a truly exceptional product leader for the Families team which is on a mission to give families safe, responsible, and instant access to money. Our product leaders are customer-obsessed, collaborate intensely with other key disciplines, and always make decisions with an eye towards Cash App’s business as a whole. Successful product leaders are ambitious and resourceful -- willing to go the extra mile to empower our teams, and deliver value to our customers.
In this role, you will be responsible for driving customer adoption and engagement with the Cash App Families product. As a Product Lead, you will:
- Set a clear strategy and craft an inspiring roadmap for accelerating adoption of the Families product
- Identify opportunities, develop perspectives, and prioritize the most impactful experiences we should be building for our customers
- Work in close collaboration with our design and engineering teams to ship amazing experiences, at scale
- Optimize for execution velocity, making tactical tradeoffs between business priorities and resources
- Drive effective cross-functional partnership; constantly inspiring and influencing colleagues in Marketing, Brand, Business, Legal, Compliance, Support, Operations, and other Product areas in order to deliver on goals and maximize impact
Overall, if you are looking for a role where you can have massive impact and a wide scope, you’ll find this role compelling, challenging, and rewarding.
- 6+ years of product management or equivalent experience
- Passionate about fintech and consumer apps
- Strong customer empathy and demonstrated experience shaping product direction and execution based on customer needs
- Strong business sense and analytical skills. Basic SQL skills are a plus.
- Comfort with ambiguity coupled with the ability to independently solve problems without well-defined direction
- Ability to earn trust from and lead a high performing cross-functional team
- A humble and scrappy get-it-done mindset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Block takes a market-based approach to pay, and pay may vary depending on your location. U.S. locations are categorized into one of four zones based on a cost of labor index for that geographic area. The successful candidate’s starting pay will be determined based on job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions. These ranges may be modified in the future.
Zone A: USD $202,500 - USD $247,500
Zone B: USD $192,400 - USD $235,200
Zone C: USD $182,300 - USD $222,800
Zone D: USD $172,200 - USD $210,400
To find a location’s zone designation, please refer to this resource. If a location of interest is not listed, please speak with a recruiter for additional information.
Benefits include the following:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans including company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness programs, including access to mental health, 1:1 financial planners, and a monthly wellness allowance
- Paid parental and caregiving leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
- Paid Life insurance, AD&D. and disability benefits
- Perks such as WFH reimbursements and free access to caregiving, legal, and discounted resources
This role is also eligible to participate in Block's equity plan subject to the terms of the applicable plans and policies, and may be eligible for a sign-on bonus. Sales roles may be eligible to participate in a commission plan subject to the terms of the applicable plans and policies. Pay and benefits are subject to change at any time, consistent with the terms of any applicable compensation or benefit plans.
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace.
Block is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible.
Learn more about our efforts to promote inclusion and diversity at block.xyz/inclusion
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, assessing candidates in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.