Today, Cash App has thousands of employees working globally across office and remote locations, with a culture geared toward innovation, collaboration and impact. We’ve been a distributed team since day one, and many of our roles can be done remotely from the countries where Cash App operates. No matter the location, we tailor our experience to ensure our employees are creative, productive, and happy.
Check out our locations, benefits, and more at cash.app/careers!
At Cash App, creative producers make the impossible happen. With their love for making any brief into reality, they know what’s happening, what comes next, and where things need to be at all times. Creative producers manage brand and product marketing initiatives from start to finish owning day-to-day management and delivery.
We are looking for a creative producer to focus on growth and lifecycle marketing campaigns and experiences reaching our customers through owned channels (house ads, emails, social), brand partnerships, and supported with paid media (off platform ads, affiliates, OOH, experiential). The Brand Creative team is composed of CDs, art directors, designers, copywriters, producers and highly specialized artists who collaborate with marketing leads and channel managers to deliver creative work that builds awareness for our brand and products.
Reporting to the Head of Creative Operations & Production, you will be joining a creative production team responsible for uniting cross-functional teams, problem solving, and delivering the best creative work possible.
- Lead projects and campaigns, assuming responsibility for day-to-day management of the creative workflow and cross-functional teams, ensuring the highest creative standards are achieved and on brand
- Have a strong understanding of production and resource needs and capabilities for various creative projects (brand, product, 3D, motion, web, etc.)
- Develop and manage staff plans adhering to scope, timeline, and approved budgets
- Foster and build relationships with cross-functional partners across the organization
- Mitigate risk and be proactive on any potential project problems with a solution oriented mindset
- 6+ years of experience production/project management brand work at an agency or in-house brand/product team
- A strong portfolio of brand and product marketing projects on a variety of platforms
- Experience in managing briefs to ensure that key stakeholders are aligned
- Established network of creative, production, photography, illustration, and freelance partners
- Ability to build relationships with marketing and product counterparts to ensure the creative that is being produced is thoughtful of all channel partner needs
Block takes a market-based approach to pay, and pay may vary depending on your location. U.S. locations are categorized into one of four zones based on a cost of labor index for that geographic area. The successful candidate’s starting pay will be determined based on job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions. These ranges may be modified in the future.
Zone A: USD $138,200 - USD $169,000
Zone B: USD $131,300 - USD $160,500
Zone C: USD $124,400 - USD $152,000
Zone D: USD $117,500 - USD $143,700
To find a location’s zone designation, please refer to this resource. If a location of interest is not listed, please speak with a recruiter for additional information.
Benefits include the following:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans including company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness programs, including access to mental health, 1:1 financial planners, and a monthly wellness allowance
- Paid parental and caregiving leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
- Paid Life insurance, AD&D. and disability benefits
- Perks such as WFH reimbursements and free access to caregiving, legal, and discounted resources
This role is also eligible to participate in Block's equity plan subject to the terms of the applicable plans and policies, and may be eligible for a sign-on bonus. Sales roles may be eligible to participate in a commission plan subject to the terms of the applicable plans and policies. Pay and benefits are subject to change at any time, consistent with the terms of any applicable compensation or benefit plans.
US and Canada EEOC Statement
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Block is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, and always assess candidates on an individualized basis.
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.