Senior Engineering Manager, Global Payments
- Alternate Location: Sydney, Australia
It all started with an idea at Block in 2013. Initially built to take the pain out of peer-to-peer payments, Cash App has gone from a simple product with a single purpose to a dynamic ecosystem, developing unique financial products, including Afterpay/Clearpay, to provide a better way to send, spend, invest, borrow and save to our 47 million monthly active customers. We want to redefine the world’s relationship with money to make it more relatable, instantly available, and universally accessible.
Today, Cash App has thousands of employees working globally across office and remote locations, with a culture geared toward innovation, collaboration and impact. We’ve been a distributed team since day one, and many of our roles can be done remotely from the countries where Cash App operates. No matter the location, we tailor our experience to ensure our employees are creative, productive, and happy.
Check out our locations, benefits, and more at cash.app/careers.
The Global team's overall goal is to launch, build and sustainably grow Cash App beyond the US. Global has multiple product work streams that are responsible for enabling new markets, launching new products in existing markets and accelerating growth where we have found traction.
We are looking for an experienced Engineering manager to lead the Global Payments workstream for Cash App. As the Engineering Manager of Global Payments workstream you will build products that serve the core of Cash product experience to a Global audience, peer to peer payments, profiles and referrals.
You will lead an existing team of highly experienced and motivated engineers, spread across Sydney and Melbourne.
- Scope, build, and scale mission-critical products, systems, and services that have an immediate impact on our customers and their access to financial tools
- Build a world-class team by hiring, motivating and retaining exceptional talent. You will have experience coaching and developing engineers, cultivating pragmatic engineering decision-making, and leveraging your technical expertise to constantly raise the bar
- Lead and participate in critical technical, design, product and partnership discussions with leaders across the organisation and company.
- Foster ownership, inclusiveness, accountability, pragmatism, and urgency in the team
- Partner closely with the Product Lead, designers, engineers, and business leads to define your teams vision and roadmap by thoroughly understanding your customers’ needs
- Lead a team of engineers and work closely with product managers and design to deliver on the Global roadmap and help launch new Markets.
You will have:
- 10+ years working on complex systems and delivering quality software
- 5+ years experience directly managing engineers and leading high-performing engineering teams, (including providing mentorship, feedback, and investing in the career growth of your team members)
- Experience leading multiple streams of work
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong relationships with cross-functional teams and abstraction partners
- Ability to build strong rapport, trust, and influence with partners across Cash
- Boundless curiosity, persistence and a desire to get things done
- A track record of healthy collaboration with product managers, engineers, and other engineering managers on developing roadmaps and executing against them
We value Engineering Managers who:
- Lead with a people-first approach, can lead a conversation rather than dictate it, and are empathetic to conflicting viewpoints
- Are able to build strong relationships
- Excel at building world class engineering teams that are highly-functional, collaborative and inclusive
- Knowledge of consumer finance products is not essential, but highly desirable
Technologies we use and teach:
- Java, Kotlin
- HTTP, JSON, gRPC, Protocol Buffers
- Kafka and event-driven architecture
- DataDog, Prometheus
- AWS, Kubernetes
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Block is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, based solely on the core competencies required of the role at hand, and without regard to any legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.