Oracle EPM Business Systems Analyst
We are seeking an experienced Oracle EPM Business System Analyst with expertise in Planning and PCM to join our team. As a Business System Analyst, you will be responsible for ensuring that the Oracle EPM (Enterprise Performance Management) system meets the business needs and requirements of the organization. You will work with various stakeholders across the organization to identify areas for improvement and implement solutions to optimize business processes.
- Act as a key resource in the projects and enhancement of the Oracle EPM system with a focus on Planning and PCM modules.
- Analyze and document business processes, procedures, and requirements to identify areas for improvement and implement system enhancements.
- Work closely with business stakeholders to gather requirements and translate them into system designs, specifications, and test plans.
- Configure, develop, test, and deploy system changes and enhancements.
- Manage system testing and validation, including user acceptance testing and end-to-end testing.
- Develop and deliver training and support materials for end-users.
- Stay up-to-date on Oracle EPM product releases and new features, provide recommendations for system improvements, and participate in regression testing of Oracle software updates and patches.
- Create and maintain EPCM business rules, models and custom MDX allocation scripts for supporting Segment Allocation and Tax transfer pricing processes.
- Create and maintain EPBCS Business Rules and Forms and integrations between EPM and other systems using EPM Agent, Data Management, Python, Groovy and SQL.
- Support Oracle Planning Cloud (EPBCS), Data Management, EPM Automate, Oracle Profitability and Cost Management Cloud Services (PCMCS), Strategic Modeling, Oracle Hyperion Essbase, Smartview for Mac and windows
- Develop applications for Balance Sheet and P&L forecasting, Cash Flow and GAAP reporting, and alternate hierarchy and COA enhancements.
- Support, Oracle SQL, ETL processes, multidimensional analysis, databases, data calculation, and aggregation techniques.
- Manage security across different EPM applications based on the access requests.
- Support recurring day-to-day operation and on-call rotation for the Oracle EPM solution and Oracle OCI Infrastructure.
- 3-5 years of experience in a Business System Analyst role supporting Oracle EPM, with specific expertise in Planning and PCM modules.
- Strong understanding of financial planning and analysis processes and systems.
- Experience gathering and documenting business requirements and translating them into system designs and specifications.
- Experience configuring, testing, and deploying Oracle EPM system changes and enhancements.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with Operational support and project management methodologies, tools and processes.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with FCCS and EDMCS is a plus
Block takes a market-based approach to pay, and pay may vary depending on your location. U.S. locations are categorized into one of four zones based on a cost of labor index for that geographic area. The successful candidate’s starting pay will be determined based on job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions. These ranges may be modified in the future.
Zone A: USD $114,200 - USD $139,600
Zone B: USD $108,500 - USD $132,700
Zone C: USD $102,800 - USD $125,600
Zone D: USD $97,100 - USD $118,700
To find a location’s zone designation, please refer to this resource. If a location of interest is not listed, please speak with a recruiter for additional information.
Benefits include the following:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans including company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness programs, including access to mental health, 1:1 financial planners, and a monthly wellness allowance
- Paid parental and caregiving leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
- Paid Life insurance, AD&D. and disability benefits
- Perks such as WFH reimbursements and free access to caregiving, legal, and discounted resources
This role is also eligible to participate in Block's equity plan subject to the terms of the applicable plans and policies, and may be eligible for a sign-on bonus. Sales roles may be eligible to participate in a commission plan subject to the terms of the applicable plans and policies. Pay and benefits are subject to change at any time, consistent with the terms of any applicable compensation or benefit plans.
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Block is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, assessing candidates in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.