Sales Enablement Content Manager, B2B Marketing
To solve this problem, we expanded into software and built integrated solutions to help sellers sell online, manage inventory, book appointments, engage loyal buyers, and hire and pay staff. Across it all, we’ve embedded financial services tools at the point of sale, so merchants can access a business loan and manage their cash flow in one place. Afterpay furthers our goal to provide omnichannel tools that unlock meaningful value and growth, enabling sellers to capture the next generation shopper, increase order sizes, and compete at a larger scale.
Today, we are a partner to sellers of all sizes – large, enterprise-scale businesses with complex operations, sellers just starting, as well as merchants who began selling with Square and have grown larger over time. As our sellers grow, so do our solutions. There is a massive opportunity in front of us. We’re building a significant, meaningful, and lasting business, and we are helping sellers worldwide do the same.
Afterpay’s ambition is to become the world’s favourite way to pay.
As Afterpay’s Sales Enablement Content Executive you will create and deliver compelling B2B sales enablement and marketing content to support local GTM programs. A big part of this role is working with and supporting our local Sales and Relationship Management teams to help them unlock new merchant partnerships as well as retain and expand our existing merchant network.
You will work closely with the Senior Manager, GTM Marketing, to craft narratives around our merchant value proposition, as well as pitches and sales materials outlining the value of our various product and program offerings in ANZ. You will have the ability to lead your own creative projects, for example, merchant case study story content and campaign assets to demonstrate the scope of our merchant network to our partners.
Leveraging insight, creativity and exceptional execution, you will create compelling insights marketing content that encourage businesses to engage with Afterpay. You will collaborate with other members of the B2B Marketing team to take a truly integrated approach to our merchant facing channels and help lead the sales enablement function. You will also own the maintenance of our sales content library and content management system, Highspot, to ensure our teams always have up to date materials available.
You will be an exceptional communicator and storyteller who knows how to turn an insight into a sales narrative that can deliver real impact. You will also have the opportunity to support specific merchant pitches and work collaboratively with the sales team, to ensure positive outcomes for the business.
To succeed in this role you will need to be commercially savvy, data-driven and at your core have a passion for B2B marketing content that puts the merchant at the centre. You will display exceptional stakeholder management capabilities to engage a wide range of functional experts to help you succeed while not being afraid to roll up your sleeves to make things happen.
We are much more than our job descriptions, but here’s where you will begin…
Senior Manager, GTM Marketing
- Create compelling sales narratives that scale for our various Relationship Management and Sales team groups
- Support the construction of our new vertical content assets including deliverables like category specific insights-led sales pitches, infographics, customer industry insights, FAQ docs, videos, etc…
- Management and maintenance of our existing content library and management of our content platform Highspot
- Support the Senior Manager, GTM Marketing on tentpole strategic projects
- Work with our global product marketing team on various product launches or updates to localise merchant facing content for the ANZ region
- Assist with the development and delivery of local product GTM plans for ANZ across merchant facing channels
- Provide ad hoc pitch support on specific merchant pitches/RFPs/QBR presentations with Relationship Management and/or Sales teams
- Create and distribute local content and case studies, collaborating and aligning with global and local stakeholders
- Assist with sales education and training sessions/workshops to educate the broader teams on the resources we create and how to implement them
- Collaborate with insights and research teams to deliver merchant insights content and programs to position Afterpay as a true strategic partner and demonstrate our value
- Any previous product marketing experience will be highly regarded
Like us, you’ll be deeply committed to delivering positive outcomes for merchants and passionate about shaping the future of Afterpay.
You’ll have a passion and strong understanding for B2B Marketing!
- 4+ years of relevant B2B marketing experience
- Solid understanding of the marketing and sales funnels
- Experience working with and supporting sales and relationship/account management teams internally
- Content creation & design experiences
- Strong presentations skills
- Experience working on client pitches
- Superior organizational, conflict resolution, time management, and negotiation skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills with an eye for detail
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities, while communicating regularly to global and local teams
- Proven record of delivering on measurable marketing results
- Ability to manage time, deliver work to a high standard on budget and work on multiple priorities in an ever-evolving environment
- Experience working in a fast-paced and cross functional organization
You like to keep it real with your actions, be brave with your decisions, do the right thing for all our stakeholders and shape the future with excitement.
- A strong team player comfortable and motivated with working in a collaborative environment
- Agile with the ability to multi-task
- A creative thinker and storyteller who is excited by insights
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Thrives in a fast paced environment with the ability to pivot, problem solve and prior
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Block is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, based solely on the core competencies required of the role at hand, and without regard to any legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
We want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.