Senior Marketing Measurement Analyst, Paid Media
TIDAL is a global music and entertainment streaming platform committed to creating a deeper connection between artists and fans through its library of more than 90 million songs, over 450,000 high quality videos, and available in over 60 countries. In addition, TIDAL offers its subscribers exclusive access to high-profile music and music videos, original content series, documentaries, and live experiences. Together, TIDAL and BLOCK will be music-obsessed and artist-focused while we explore new artist tools, listener experiences, and access to financial systems that help artists be successful.
TIDAL is looking for a Marketing Analyst to join the Global Marketing team to support TIDAL's Marketing organization in their pursuit of building a globally loved brand and bringing the next generation of artists and fans to TIDAL.
You will provide analytical support for our Global Marketing team, driving reporting of our paid media efforts and growing visibility with our company on the contribution and value of those efforts on bottom-line business growth. Success will require gaining a comprehensive understanding of TIDAL's Performance Marketing and Paid Media strategy, providing clear insights and trends, and developing a trusted partnership with partners.
This remote friendly role reports into the Global Strategy and Insights Lead and involves cross-functional collaboration. You'll have direct access to a growing team of other analysts and data engineers to deliver on work required, help inform the build of new data pipelines, and continue to hone and grow your analytics. #LI-Remote
- Be the team's subject matter expert on paid media analytics - including reporting, media effectiveness insights, data standards and hygiene
- Build comprehensive measurement plan on how to best evaluate paid media performance based on specific marketing objectives, and use data to make recommendations on optimization
- Build, validate and deploy media mix models, modeling and attribution model solutions to help improve our marketing measurement
- Define and standardize methodology for measuring, forecasting and reporting on media campaign effectiveness globally including Return on investment, lifetime value, messaging impact, benchmarks, incrementality, and brand lift metrics at the channel.
- Help guide automation and reporting solutions through collaboration with business partners, Finance & Strategy, and/or Business Intelligence & Engineering teams
- Analyze large sets of data, distilling them into actionable insights and trends to help the Global Brand and Performance Marketing team improve the effectiveness and efficiency of their investments to achieve their goals
- Leverage existing tools to help facilitate and build the narratives around quarterly forecasts and changes when comparing investments Year-over-year and QoQ
- Act as the bridge between business teams and technical teams to gather system and data requirements
- Create data visualizations to provide greater transparency for our stakeholders at the regional and/or market level where possible
- Report efficiency of ad hoc campaigns and their impact to evergreen initiatives
- Partner cross functionally with other analysts, data scientists, and data engineers to build and maintain data pipelines, processes, and reporting solutions/visualizations to help enhance data narratives
- Contextualize all findings and insights with marketing knowledge and media landscape considerations
- 8+ years experience in an analytics role; Full-funnel Paid Marketing analytics specific role highly preferred, with specific experience in performance marketing analytics
- Experience with digital media strategy and the ever-evolving attribution landscape
- Experience and knowledge of data warehousing and business intelligence, with emphasis on data architecture, sourcing, reporting and analytics through the entire project lifecycle
- Experience with business intelligence reporting and building data visualizations and dashboards (e.g. Looker, ThoughtSpot, Tableau)
- Experience with marketing acquisition tactics through various paid media channels such as SEM, display, social.
- Experience focusing just as much on the delivery, insights and the "so what" of the data as much as the technical craft of extracting them
- Experience using data for storytelling to technical and non-technical audiences
- Experienced in taking vague questions and crystallizing them into impactful experiments, analyses, or models
- Experience with data extraction and analysis using SQL/Google (schema and ETL design, and query optimization) and comfortability operating in Google Sheets and Google Slides
- Experience applying data-backed hypotheses to solve practical product problems such as customer churn, engagement modeling, or behavioral clustering
Block takes a market-based approach to pay, and pay may vary depending on your location. U.S. locations are categorized into one of four zones based on a cost of labor index for that geographic area. The successful candidate’s starting pay will be determined based on job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions. These ranges may be modified in the future.
Zone A: USD $202,500 - USD $247,500
Zone B: USD $192,400 - USD $235,200
Zone C: USD $182,300 - USD $222,800
Zone D: USD $172,200 - USD $210,400
To find a location’s zone designation, please refer to this resource. If a location of interest is not listed, please speak with a recruiter for additional information.
Benefits include the following:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans including company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness programs, including access to mental health, 1:1 financial planners, and a monthly wellness allowance
- Paid parental and caregiving leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
- Paid Life insurance, AD&D. and disability benefits
- Perks such as WFH reimbursements and free access to caregiving, legal, and discounted resources
This role is also eligible to participate in Block's equity plan subject to the terms of the applicable plans and policies, and may be eligible for a sign-on bonus. Sales roles may be eligible to participate in a commission plan subject to the terms of the applicable plans and policies. Pay and benefits are subject to change at any time, consistent with the terms of any applicable compensation or benefit plans.
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Block is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, assessing candidates in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.