Salesforce Business Systems Analyst
To solve this problem, we expanded into software and built integrated solutions to help sellers sell online, manage inventory, book appointments, engage loyal buyers, and hire and pay staff. Across it all, we’ve embedded financial services tools at the point of sale, so merchants can access a business loan and manage their cash flow in one place. Afterpay furthers our goal to provide omnichannel tools that unlock meaningful value and growth, enabling sellers to capture the next generation shopper, increase order sizes, and compete at a larger scale.
Today, we are a partner to sellers of all sizes – large, enterprise-scale businesses with complex operations, sellers just starting, as well as merchants who began selling with Square and have grown larger over time. As our sellers grow, so do our solutions. There is a massive opportunity in front of us. We’re building a significant, meaningful, and lasting business, and we are helping sellers worldwide do the same.
As a Salesforce Business Systems Analyst, you will be a part of the Square Seller Experience team supporting Afterpay. This team is focused on providing innovative CRM solutions to our Merchants and Sales teams working on Afterpay and broader Block products. You will be involved in company-wide strategic programs and work on various tasks such as requirements gathering, solution design, testing, training, and post-implementation support. You will partner with our product, finance, engineering, sales, and SFDC Delivery teams to provide holistic, scalable solutions and oversee the successful implementation of these projects.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders, Product, and Delivery teams to understand business goals
- Provide thought-leadership to business partners by recommending innovative features, products, and technologies that should be introduced into the product roadmap which align to business vision and goals
- Facilitate requirement gathering sessions, solution proposal presentations, feature demonstrations, and end-user acceptance testing sessions with customers
- Document and develop detailed diagrams of current and future state business processes, user stories and requirements
- Perform business and systems analysis work to optimize business processes and propose well-architected end-to-end solutions that support business goals
- Create and present proposed functional solution designs clearly via diagrams, presentations, and verbally to Salesforce Architecture team and business stakeholders
- Propose solutions that optimize Salesforce system performance and support increased end user adoption
- Develop detailed user stories for Salesforce development teams, and act as a liaison between business and technical teams
- Provide post project go-live support to ensure adoption and successful change management
- Measure and/or monitor the productivity impacts, improvements and other key metrics changes as a result of implementation of new processes and technologies
- Triage and support inbound requests such as troubleshooting issues and bugs and identifying future enhancements to improve user experience
- 3+ years of experience as a Business Analyst or Business Systems Analyst with increasing levels of responsibility
- 2-4 years of experience in an operations or sale operations role with strong knowledge of SFDC platform, architecture and implementation best practices
- 2+ years of in-depth, hands-on experience with consultation, design, and documentation of enterprise-scale Salesforce solutions
- Demonstrated process development and implementation experience
- Ability to understand business requirements and convert them into solution designs
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Deep understanding of how systems and automation support end-to-end business processes
- Excellent time management, communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Experience with agile-scrum methodologies
- Proficiency in building Salesforce reports and dashboards
- Salesforce Administrator, Platform App Builder, or Business Analyst Certifications preferred
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Block is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, based solely on the core competencies required of the role at hand, and without regard to any legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
We want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.