Today, Cash App has thousands of employees working globally across office and remote locations, with a culture geared toward innovation, collaboration and impact. We’ve been a distributed team since day one, and many of our roles can be done remotely from the countries where Cash App operates. No matter the location, we tailor our experience to ensure our employees are creative, productive, and happy.
Check out our locations, benefits, and more at cash.app/careers.
Cash App is looking for a creative partner to join our Executive Operations Team. Our Executive Assistants are critical for holding everything together and promoting efficient collaboration. You will participate in wide-ranging, confidential, and strategic tasks to support Cash’s goals and take our company to the next level. We are looking for candidates who enjoy taking on new challenges and who excel at being mindful of details. We value diverse backgrounds beyond the “traditional” EA experience (if such a thing exists).
- Provide administrative and strategic support to Cash executives within Block, maintaining complex, dynamic calendars requiring collaboration with other executives, teams, partners, and EAs.
- Independently balance sensitive and complex priorities while coordinating and externally with many different partners. Provide supplementary on-the-ground coordination for the executives’ daily operations.
- Search, price, and book complex, high-volume travel arrangements while coordinating with many different partners.
- Efficiently manage data and collecting preparatory materials, overseeing expense management, processing procurement requests, and handling various documents.
- Develop processes that allow teams to move faster and creatively use resources.
- Plan large-scale team events, leadership off-sites and remote engagement activities.
- Develop an understanding of the executive’s team and field requests from internal and external contacts while being available and approachable.
- Maintain relationships with partners to help support Cash programs and goals.
- Invest in Block’s Executive Operations Team’s projects, team members, culture, and goals, and use the team’s knowledge and network to complete tasks.
- Travel quarterly, both domestically and abroad, and support Central or Eastern Time working hours.
- 3-5 years of experience as an Executive Assistant or similar relevant professional experience.
- Experience working with Google Suite for Business, specifically Google Calendar.
- Ensemble energy - you enjoy working on a team to achieve shared goals, and you invest in your team.
- Experience building processes that ensure your work is always right on time and error free.
Block takes a market-based approach to pay, and pay may vary depending on your location. U.S. locations are categorized into one of four zones based on a cost of labor index for that geographic area. The successful candidate’s starting pay will be determined based on job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions. These ranges may be modified in the future.
Zone A: USD $49.95 - USD $61.01
Zone B: USD $46.44 - USD $56.73
Zone C: USD $42.45 - USD $51.88
Zone D: USD $37.45 - USD $45.82
To find a location’s zone designation, please refer to this resource. If a location of interest is not listed, please speak with a recruiter for additional information.
Benefits include the following:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans including company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness programs, including access to mental health, 1:1 financial planners, and a monthly wellness allowance
- Paid parental and caregiving leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
- Paid Life insurance, AD&D. and disability benefits
- Perks such as WFH reimbursements and free access to caregiving, legal, and discounted resources
This role is also eligible to participate in Block's equity plan subject to the terms of the applicable plans and policies, and may be eligible for a sign-on bonus. Sales roles may be eligible to participate in a commission plan subject to the terms of the applicable plans and policies. Pay and benefits are subject to change at any time, consistent with the terms of any applicable compensation or benefit plans.
US and Canada EEOC Statement
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Block is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, and always assess candidates on an individualized basis.
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.