Software Engineer - iOS/Platform
You'll be part of the team that sets technical trends, provides guidance and tools to support developers in delivering top-quality software in TIDAL. We enhance the development processes within the organization and create future-proofed system designs for TIDAL mobile clients.
- We work toward modern, clean architecture and create future-proofed system designs for TIDAL mobile clients.
- We are the epicenter of the TIDAL app: we serve product teams to make them more productive and secure the technical excellency for the whole app.
- We are autonomous - we determine our processes and roadmap.
- Team members have a high degree of freedom in organizing everyday work. Freedom with responsibility
- We work toward lightweight processes. Our goal is to build great products, not to have meetings.
You will report to Konstantin Loginov
- Help us improve our application architecture on the iOS platform
- Set and guard code quality standards
- Write code in Swift
- Collaborate with product teams to identify growth opportunities
- Maintain the release process and build infrastructure
- Contribute to TIDAL's open-source initiatives
- A genuine interest in application architecture and system design.
- The ability to set quality standards and help others to grow.
- Excellent software development skills.
- The ability to lead the entire development cycle, from ideation to release. (research, pre-study, quality assurance, monitoring in production, etc.)
- A willingness to learn about new domains and technologies.
- A can-do attitude! You like to dig deep to understand the problem and find reasonable solutions.
- Preferably 5+ years of relevant experience.
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Block is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, based solely on the core competencies required of the role at hand, and without regard to any legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.