Today, Cash App has thousands of employees working globally across office and remote locations, with a culture geared toward innovation, collaboration and impact. We’ve been a distributed team since day one, and many of our roles can be done remotely from the countries where Cash App operates. No matter the location, we tailor our experience to ensure our employees are creative, productive, and happy.
Check out our locations, benefits, and more at cash.app/careers!
As Afterpay’s new ANZ Media Manager, you will join a high caliber team to deliver successful media campaigns working closely with all parts of our business, including Brand, Growth, Trade and our Merchant partners - to achieve our business objectives and growth targets while being a subject matter expert in all things media and ensuring all our activities ladder up to our strategic goals in Australia & New Zealand. You will be responsible for championing and implementing the media strategy within ANZ and be a conduit between all teams within our marketing function. And most importantly, we want you to be passionate about Afterpay and what we stand for, for both our customers, and our merchants.
We are much more than our job descriptions, but here’s where you will begin:
- Interpret briefs and business objectives and work with the agency teams to develop effective advertising strategies to achieve those objectives
- Ensure all planning, buying and implementation is aligned with the media strategy and all campaign plans ladder up to the strategic goals of the business
- Manage the execution of all media activities across ANZ including optimisation, campaign measurement and effectiveness and delivering post campaign analysis and recommendations
- Work closely with our media agency, as well as the broader agency village, to plan, execute and report on all media activities
- Engage and collaborate with multiple stakeholders, both internally and externally, to deliver best in class media campaigns
- Be the key relationship holder for our agencies and media partner, playing a leading role in managing media operations, building and improving processes and ways of working across all relevant teams
- Oversee and manage all media budgets and financial processes, and ensure accuracy in invoicing and media reconciliations
- Help shape the future of Afterpay by constantly raising the bar and doing the right thing
- You have 5+ years marketing experience with minimum 3+ years media experience
- You have a deep understanding of the media landscape within ANZ and can continuously identify and socialise relevant opportunities for innovation and testing in media
- You are organised, can prioritise effectively and are a great communicator who can manage internal and external stakeholders successfully
- You have an advanced knowledge of digital channels from a planning/format/capability perspective (paid social, OLV, digital display, paid search)
- You have some knowledge of and experience with offline / ATL channels (planning and buying experience is beneficial)
- You demonstrate analytical and problem-solving skills, and have great attention to detail
- You have the ability to intelligently apply data insights to recommendations / next steps, and articulately present these
- Your critical thinking and commercial acumen enable you to identify trends and adjust strategy using data-driven problem-solving
- You are open to learning new digital platforms when relevant
- You like to keep it real with your actions, be brave with your decisions, do the right thing for all our stakeholders and shape the future with excitement
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Block is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, based solely on the core competencies required of the role at hand, and without regard to any legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
We want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.