Product Lead, Cash App Shopping (Multiple Roles)
Today, Cash App has thousands of employees working globally across office and remote locations, with a culture geared toward innovation, collaboration and impact. We’ve been a distributed team since day one, and many of our roles can be done remotely from the countries where Cash App operates. No matter the location, we tailor our experience to ensure our employees are creative, productive, and happy.
Check out our locations, benefits, and more at cash.app/careers!
As stated in our shareholder reports and earnings calls, Network remains one of Cash App’s top strategic priorities. In 2022, acquired Afterpay with the intent to integrate Afterpay’s robust merchant network with Cash App’s consumer network to unlock powerful value for both. Cash Shopping team’s North Star is to deliver on this strategic priority and jumpstart shopping in Cash App. In delivering this strategic priority, we will be helping our customers spend better, save while also driving benefits for our merchants.
We’re looking for exceptional product leaders to take our Cash App Shopping product from 0 to 1. This means distilling what truly matters in early stages, setting a creative and clear strategy around Cash App Shopping’s differentiation relative to other shopping experiences in the market. You will craft an inspiring roadmap, manage and drive a large talented team to build cutting edge Shopping products that drive customers to start their shopping journey in Cash App.
We are hiring for two roles within the Shopping product organization: one role is focused on shopping lifecycle experiences & rewards and the other role is focused on search & personalization.
These roles will be critical in driving customer adoption, customer engagement (first time and on-going), and revenue. To accomplish this as the Product Lead you will:
- You will own product decisions & outcomes to ship innovative, industry leading products that uniquely serve Cash App’s customers and differentiate our products from competitors
- Create, manage, and revise product roadmaps with bold bets & improvements that span 1-2 years
- Lead large cross-functional teams with partners from Design, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Operations, Support, and more.
- Influence and collaborate with the executive leadership team and business leaders to hone and deliver on the strategy
If you're looking to impact the growth and direction of a company, you will find this role compelling, challenging, and rewarding.
- Passionate about Shopping / Consumer Commerce
- 6-10 years of product management or equivalent experience
- Managed a high performing team that consistently delivers
- Comfort with ambiguity and relentlessly determined
- Incredible business sense
- Strong customer empathy and experience shaping product direction and execution based on customer needs
- Experience managing and integrating a diversity of partners and processes into a cohesive product
- Experience driving initiatives that require deeper data analysis (DAU/MAU/LTV are terms and measurements you are drawn to) as well as working through seams and removing friction
Block takes a market-based approach to pay, and pay may vary depending on your location. U.S. locations are categorized into one of four zones based on a cost of labor index for that geographic area. The successful candidate’s starting pay will be determined based on job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions. These ranges may be modified in the future.
Zone A: USD $202,500 - USD $247,500
Zone B: USD $192,400 - USD $235,200
Zone C: USD $182,300 - USD $222,800
Zone D: USD $172,200 - USD $210,400
To find a location’s zone designation, please refer to this resource. If a location of interest is not listed, please speak with a recruiter for additional information.
Benefits include the following:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans including company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness programs, including access to mental health, 1:1 financial planners, and a monthly wellness allowance
- Paid parental and caregiving leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
- Paid Life insurance, AD&D. and disability benefits
- Perks such as WFH reimbursements and free access to caregiving, legal, and discounted resources
This role is also eligible to participate in Block's equity plan subject to the terms of the applicable plans and policies, and may be eligible for a sign-on bonus. Sales roles may be eligible to participate in a commission plan subject to the terms of the applicable plans and policies. Pay and benefits are subject to change at any time, consistent with the terms of any applicable compensation or benefit plans.
US and Canada EEOC Statement
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Block is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, and always assess candidates on an individualized basis.
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.