Customer Success Advocate, Cash App - Messaging
Today, Cash App has thousands of employees working globally across office and remote locations, with a culture geared toward innovation, collaboration and impact. We’ve been a distributed team since day one, and many of our roles can be done remotely from the countries where Cash App operates. No matter the location, we tailor our experience to ensure our employees are creative, productive, and happy.
Check out our locations, benefits, and more at cash.app/careers.
Cash App is looking for a Customer Success Advocate to join the Cash Direct Customer Support team. We are seeking a highly motivated and resourceful individual who is dedicated to providing world-class support by exceeding expectations through each interaction with our users. The ideal candidate is a fiercely loyal advocate for our customers, a creative problem-solver, an excellent multi-tasker, and a collaborative team member. This person is energized by working with people, while still being a strong independent worker.
- You will provide empathetic Customer Support via in-app chat/messaging and email using a CRM tool
- Hold a high bar for Support when owning customer interactions
- Ability to utilize technology effectively and engage with customers and your team to meet goals
- Identify, document and follow up with engineers on product bugs and features
- Advocate for customers by identifying trends in issues and suggesting improvements to processes, policies and products
- Recognize errors and draft improvements to content in the external Support Center and internal documentation
- Collaborate with members of other teams to root out answers and be a resource to teammates
- Take on responsibilities as requested
- Schedules will be listed as Monday - Friday, 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM CST
- 16 Spots for Customer Success Advocate, Cash App - Messaging
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in a high volume contact center environment (previous experience in chat a plus!)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Genuine curiosity about people and business, while possessing the ability to inspire passion in others
- Experience in direct customer or client-facing roles
- Interest in implementing feedback and dedicated to the improvement of your skills and work
- Strong organizational, analytical, written and verbal communication skills
- Superb attention to detail
- The ability to quickly adapt to new situations and think on your feet
- Excellent time-management and multitasking skills
- A desire to help people and improve the customer experience
- A passion for Cash App
Block takes a market-based approach to pay, and pay may vary depending on your location. U.S. locations are categorized into one of four zones based on a cost of labor index for that geographic area. The successful candidate’s starting pay will be determined based on the candidate's work location and may be may be modified in the future.
Zone A: USD $28.47
Zone B: USD $26.21
Zone C: USD $23.08
Zone D: USD $21.35
To find a location’s zone designation, please refer to this resource. If a location of interest is not listed, please speak with a recruiter for additional information.
Full-time employee benefits include the following:
- Healthcare coverage (Medical, Vision and Dental insurance)
- Health Savings Account and Flexible Spending Account
- Retirement Plans including company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness programs, including access to mental health, 1:1 financial planners, and a monthly wellness allowance
- Paid parental and caregiving leave
- Paid time off (including 12 paid holidays)
- Paid sick leave (1 hour per 26 hours worked (max 80 hours per calendar year to the extent legally permissible) for non-exempt employees and covered by our Flexible Time Off policy for exempt employees)
- Learning and Development resources
- Paid Life insurance, AD&D, and disability benefits
- Additional Perks such as WFH reimbursements and free access to caregiving, legal, and discounted resources
These benefits are further detailed in Block's policies. This role is also eligible to participate in Block's equity plan subject to the terms of the applicable plans and policies, and may be eligible for a sign-on bonus. Sales roles may be eligible to participate in a commission plan subject to the terms of the applicable plans and policies. Pay and benefits are subject to change at any time, consistent with the terms of any applicable compensation or benefit plans.
US and Canada EEOC Statement
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Block is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, and always assess candidates on an individualized basis.
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.