Customer Success Systems Administrator
TIDAL is a global music platform that helps fans and artists fully immerse themselves in their love of music. By helping artists with their business so they can focus on their craft and offering experiences that elevate how fans engage with music, artists and each other, TIDAL is the best platform for artists, fans, and all things music.
Available in 61 countries, the streaming service has more than over 100 million songs and over 650,000 high-quality videos in its catalog, along with original video series, podcasts, thousands of expertly curated playlists, and artist discovery via TIDAL Rising. TIDAL is available in Free (US only), HiFi, and HiFi Plus tiers, with the HiFi Plus membership offering access to immersive audio features like Master Quality Authenticated (MQA) recordings, Dolby Atmos Music, and Sony’s 360 Reality Audio recordings; for a higher monthly fee that TIDAL redistributes back to artists.
TIDAL is part of Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ), a global technology company with a focus on financial services.
For more information, please visit www.tidal.com.
The Customer Success team is the center of customer and fan communication. We are the hub for the organization to understand why customers are contacting us, and relay that information cross functionally.
You will be responsible for the execution of day-to-day configuration, support, and maintenance of Tidal's CX tools administration (Zendesk, Kindly and more). You’ll also lead initiatives of integrations with other applications to bridge the gap between our product and overall customer experience. You will report to the Head of Customer Success & Operations.
- Serve as Tidal’s Zendesk administrator, including being the owner of Zendesk best practice recommendations. At least 60% of time will be dedicated to hands-on system admin work.
- Work with stakeholders to identify technical needs and translate them into requirements, then recommend technology solutions that best meet our business objectives.
- Advocate for and own recommendations for system processes and tooling improvements within CS
- Design and oversee the implementation of technology tools and systems that enable TS teams to achieve their KPIs and strategic goals.
- Develop and maintain system architecture diagrams, data flow diagrams, and other documentation to ensure our technology systems are well-designed and efficient.
- Develop and maintain relationships with technology vendors and service providers.
- Build productive cross-functional working relationships with partner teams including engineering, product management, product marketing and content operations.
- Develop and deliver training programs for technology systems and best practices.
- 5+ years of experience with multi-channel ticketing systems (i.e. Zendesk, Salesforce Service Cloud), customer relationship management (CRM) systems (i.e. Salesforce)
- Experience working independently and collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- A customer-centric approach to problem-solving and automating processes
- Curiosity for technology and a desire for continuous learning
- Experience supporting a global multi-channel Technical Support, Professional Services and Sales Engineering team
Block takes a market-based approach to pay, and pay may vary depending on your location. U.S. locations are categorized into one of four zones based on a cost of labor index for that geographic area. The successful candidate’s starting pay will be determined based on job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions. These ranges may be modified in the future.
Zone A: USD $125,600 - USD $153,600
Zone B: USD $119,300 - USD $145,900
Zone C: USD $113,000 - USD $138,200
Zone D: USD $106,800 - USD $130,600
To find a location’s zone designation, please refer to this resource. If a location of interest is not listed, please speak with a recruiter for additional information.
Full-time employee benefits include the following:
- Healthcare coverage (Medical, Vision and Dental insurance)
- Health Savings Account and Flexible Spending Account
- Retirement Plans including company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness programs, including access to mental health, 1:1 financial planners, and a monthly wellness allowance
- Paid parental and caregiving leave
- Paid time off (including 12 paid holidays)
- Paid sick leave (1 hour per 26 hours worked (max 80 hours per calendar year to the extent legally permissible) for non-exempt employees and covered by our Flexible Time Off policy for exempt employees)
- Learning and Development resources
- Paid Life insurance, AD&D, and disability benefits
- Additional Perks such as WFH reimbursements and free access to caregiving, legal, and discounted resources
These benefits are further detailed in Block's policies. This role is also eligible to participate in Block's equity plan subject to the terms of the applicable plans and policies, and may be eligible for a sign-on bonus. Sales roles may be eligible to participate in a commission plan subject to the terms of the applicable plans and policies. Pay and benefits are subject to change at any time, consistent with the terms of any applicable compensation or benefit plans.
US and Canada EEOC Statement
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Block is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, and always assess candidates on an individualized basis.
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.