- Austin, TX
Innovative Cloud Leader Hiring NOW:
Our client is one of the hottest Cloud Startups in Austin and the leading cloud service broker platform in the world! Recognized by the industry, and has won a number of industry awards such as Gartner 2013 Cool Vendor, the 2013 American Technical Association Award, and a 2013 ComputerWorld Honors Laureate! Our client’s SaaS-based applications allow customers to provision the optimum cloud services for their cloud needs (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS).
Top Reasons To Work With Us
- Innovative and agile next gen cloud broker and management technology firm
- Big Data Driven SaaS-Amazon-Shared Web Services Model
- Working with cutting-edge tools and technologies
- On-the-job training, mentoring and collaboration
What You Will Be Doing
- Leading and managing product testing activities with both internal and outsourced testing groups
- Testing involves J2EE-based software product testing with web-based user interface testing, data integration testing, system tests, multiple cloud providers with integrated cloud services testing, regression testing, user acceptance tests, documentation testing, and performance/scalability testing
- Managing quality assurance processes including requirements review, plans, scripts, automation design and development, execution, reporting, and product quality reporting
What You Need For This Position
- 7+ years’ of QA experience and a BS/MS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related areas
- Excellent foundational understanding of distributed systems, high-availability, cloud computing, web services, and/or complex data architectures
- Experience developing and executing test strategies, test plans, and test cases; reporting on product quality and testing workload; web-based UI testing and testing of dashboards/reports data
- Knowledge of cloud services such as planning, governance and monitoring
- Experience viewing and validating SQL including Relational Algebra
- Experience how to report correctly based on product quality
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive salary & performance based bonus.
- Generous stock options.
- Medical and 401k benefits.
- Tremendous career growth opportunity!
For more details about this and other related roles, please contact Square Domain.