Dietary Aide -- E/O weekend -- 400 Sign-on Bonus
- Farmington, MN
Farmington Health Services (AKA Trinity Campus) is a five star rated senior living community.
- Trinity Care Center offers 24/7 skilled nursing care and rehabilitation services.
- Trinity Terrace provides independent and assisted living services.
- Trinity Suites offers 24/7 specialized memory/dementia care.
Farmington Health Services, operated under the direction of St. Francis Health Services, is committed to express Christ’s message of love and hope by providing for health, residential, community and allied services in a holistic, competent and caring manner that recognizes the value and dignity in every human life.
Integrity: We faithfully adhere to high principles and professional
Commitment: We dedicate ourselves to those we serve.
Respect: We value and treat each individual with compassion and
Excellence: We have the passion to do our best.
Service: We deliver what has not been done, before it is expected.
Stewardship: We wisely employ the talents, resources and relationships
entrusted to us.
Dietary aides are responsible for serving resident meals, knowing diet orders, texture modifications, adaptive equipment needed for resident safety and independence, cleaning and using dietary equipment, and for assisting in all areas of dietary services as requested.
- * Ability to read, write, speak, understand English to complete essential duties.
- * Ability to deal with and understand capabilities of customers, patients, and residents.
- Knowledge and practices food handling safety.
- Previous food service experience preferred.
* Must be able to work efficiently, quickly, and safely to provide meals and snacks on time.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.