Nurse - RN / LPN -- Casual Call
- Farmington, MN
Farmington Health Services (AKA Trinity Campus) is a five star rated senior living community.
- Trinity Care Center offers 24/7 skilled nursing care and rehabilitation services.
- Trinity Terrace provides independent and assisted living services.
- Trinity Suites offers 24/7 specialized memory/dementia care.
Farmington Health Services, operated under the direction of St. Francis Health Services, is committed to express Christ’s message of love and hope by providing for health, residential, community and allied services in a holistic, competent and caring manner that recognizes the value and dignity in every human life.
Integrity: We faithfully adhere to high principles and professional
Commitment: We dedicate ourselves to those we serve.
Respect: We value and treat each individual with compassion and
Excellence: We have the passion to do our best.
Service: We deliver what has not been done, before it is expected.
Stewardship: We wisely employ the talents, resources and relationships
entrusted to us.
This position is responsible for providing quality care to patients and families, and supervising, guiding and directing staff. Primary duties include completing assesments, administering medications, communicating with families and coordinating medical professionals and supervising staff. Responsible for maintaining day-to-day functions of the facility in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern skilled nursing facilities.
- Must possess a current MN RN license and be in good standing.
- Holds a current CPR card.
- Direct care experience prefered
- See official job description for a complete list of essential job functions.
- We offer an outstanding total compensation package, comprehensive benefit package, generous employer sponsored retirement plan and a fun & rewarding place to grow your career. Become a part of our 5-star rated campus today! Flexible scheduling.