Director of Food Service
- Farmington, MN
Farmington Health Services (AKA Trinity Campus) is a five star rated senior living community.
- Trinity Care Center offers 24/7 skilled nursing care and rehabilitation services.
- Trinity Terrace provides independent and assisted living services.
- Trinity Suites offers 24/7 specialized memory/dementia care.
Farmington Health Services, operated under the direction of St. Francis Health Services, is committed to express Christ’s message of love and hope by providing for health, residential, community and allied services in a holistic, competent and caring manner that recognizes the value and dignity in every human life.
Integrity: We faithfully adhere to high principles and professional
Commitment: We dedicate ourselves to those we serve.
Respect: We value and treat each individual with compassion and
Excellence: We have the passion to do our best.
Service: We deliver what has not been done, before it is expected.
Stewardship: We wisely employ the talents, resources and relationships
entrusted to us.
Plans, directs, organizes, and coordinates the activities of the Food Service Department to provide dietetic services to patients/residents as well as facility employees: establishes policies and procedures to provide administrative direction for menu formation, food preparation, distribution and service, budgeting, purchasing, sanitation standards, safety practices, staffing, and staff development. Assures compliance with standards of practice and regulatory requirements.
- Minimum of 2 years dietary management experience preferred.
- Certified Dietary Manager and Certified Food Protection Professional preferred.