- 120 S Central Ave, Clayton, MO 63105, USA
Stange Law Firm, PC has offices in Missouri, Illinois, Kansas, and Oklahoma. LawFirm500 ranks Stange Law Firm as one of the fastest growing law firms in the country. Attorneys at the firm have received awards from organizations such as Super Lawyers, the National Trial Lawyers, the National Academy of Family Lawyers and many more.
For more information please visit www.stangelawfirm.com. E-mail resume, cover letter, references and writing sample to our Recruiting Director at email@example.com.
Stange Law Firm, PC has an immediate opening for a professional, responsible, and outgoing person to work as a Part Time Receptionist.
The hours are between 9am-5pm Monday-Friday. The position is for up to 29 hours/week.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Greet everyone who enters the office.
- Receive and route telephone calls to those in the office.
- Take client payments.
- Assist with other special projects as assigned.
For more information please visit www.stangelawfirm.com. E-mail resume and references to the Recruiting Director.
Our ideal candidate will possess:
- High School degree or equivalent
- Basic PC skills
- Moderate typing skills (35 wpm)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attendance/punctuality
- Law firm experience is a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Keywords: receptionist, Clayton, job, employment, law firm, legal, attorney
The choice of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements.