Billing Clerk (part-time)
- 120 S Central Ave, Clayton, MO 63105, USA
Stange Law Firm, PC has offices in Missouri, Illinois, Kansas, and Oklahoma. LawFirm500 ranks Stange Law Firm as one of the fastest growing law firms in the country. Attorneys at the firm have received awards from organizations such as Super Lawyers, the National Trial Lawyers, the National Academy of Family Lawyers and many more. This is truly a great opportunity if you want a successful career at a growing law firm.
For more information please visit www.stangelawfirm.com. E-mail resume, cover letter, references and writing sample to our Recruiting Director.
The choice of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements.
Stange Law Firm has an immediate opening for a dynamic, highly motivated part-time billing clerk in the Clayton, MO office.
Whether someone is facing a divorce, legal separation, a paternity action, or numerous other issues that affect families, the attorneys at Stange Law Firm, PC are dedicated to achieving the best possible results.
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Answers all basic billing questions
- Shall report to the Director of Administration on billing matters
- Shall contact clients regarding outstanding balances and replenishing trust accounts as directed by the Director of Administration and at the reasonable request of attorneys
- Promptly returns all calls and emails from clients regarding their bill and or billing questions
- Shall ensure the accuracy of all transactions/payments recorded and deposited
- Record all client expenses as expenses in the designated billing software
- Assists the Director of Administration with creating invoices, applying payments, running credit cards, recording client’s payments, providing the clients with copies of their invoices via mail and/or e-mail
- Performs administrative duties, filing, mailings, calendaring, and telephone communication
For more information please visit www.stangelawfirm.com. E-mail resume and references to the Recruiting Director.
Our Ideal Candidate will possess the following:
- College Degree
- Basic PC skills, including Word and Excel
- Moderate typing skills (45 wpm)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attendance/punctuality
- Prior experience handling cash and processing payments
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Keywords: Clayton, St. Louis, billing, finance, financial, accounts payable, accounts receivable, law firm, lawyers, attorney, trust accounts, accounting, bills, financing, invoices, legal, billing specialist, billing coordinator, billing analyst, billing representative