- 120 S Central Ave, Clayton, MO 63105, USA
Stange Law Firm, PC has offices in Missouri, Illinois, Kansas, and Oklahoma. LawFirm500 ranks Stange Law Firm as one of the fastest growing law firms in the country. Attorneys at the firm have received awards from organizations such as Super Lawyers, the National Trial Lawyers, the National Academy of Family Lawyers and many more. This is truly a great opportunity if you want a successful career at a growing law firm.
For more information please visit www.stangelawfirm.com.
The choice of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements.
Stange Law Firm, PC has an immediate opening for a dynamic, highly motivated and experienced Finance Director for our office in Clayton, Missouri.
Whether someone is facing a divorce, legal separation, a paternity action, or numerous other issues that affect families, the attorneys at Stange Law Firm, PC are dedicated to achieving the best possible results.
This position offers a competitive starting salary, an outstanding benefits package, employer matched 401K after one year and paid time off.
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Compute balance sheet and cash flow projections
- Provide complex financial analysis support to the Managing Partners on a regular and ad hoc basis that includes cost/benefit analysis, opportunity/profit analysis, product forecasting and oversees malpractice, health, workers compensation, and life insurance renewals and other firm insurance, additions and amendments
- Provide business and financial analysis of potential new satellite offices and projects
- Ensures accurate payment of all Firm expenses
- Support functional reporting requirements and drive continued improvements in automating reporting and analysis
- Work closely with the Managing Partners to identify, evaluate, and understand cash enhancements designed to drive productivity, process efficiency, and increased cash flow
- Review/recommend enhancements to financial reports/finance processes as needed
- Provide financial and accounting guidance and support
- Reconcile and analyze assigned balance sheet accounts
- Prepare year-end audit support
- Assist with special projects
For more information please visit www.stangelawfirm.com. E-mail resume and references to the Recruiting Director.
Our Ideal Candidate will possess the following:
- 3-7 years finance experience preferred
- Finance or related degree (MBA, CMA or CPA preferred)
- Leadership experience preferred
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Keywords: Law Firm, Law, Family Law, Divorce Law, Finance, Accounting, Finances, Finance Director, Business, CPA, Audit, Clayton, St. Louis, St. Louis County, Accountant,