Human Resource Assistant for Recruiting (Full-Time)
- 120 S Central Ave, Clayton, MO 63105, USA
Stange Law Firm, PC has offices in Missouri, Illinois, Kansas, and Oklahoma. LawFirm500 ranks Stange Law Firm as one of the fastest growing law firms in the country. Attorneys at the firm have received awards from organizations such as Super Lawyers, the National Trial Lawyers, the National Academy of Family Lawyers and many more. This is truly a great opportunity if you want a successful career at a growing company.
For more information please visit www.stangelawfirm.com. E-mail resume, cover letter, references and writing sample to our Recruiting Director.
Stange Law Firm, PC is accepting resumes only for a full time Recruiting Assistant to assist the Recruiting Director at the Firm's headquarters office in Clayton, Missouri. The hours are between 9am-5pm Monday-Friday.
The job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assists in managing the applicant database.
- Oversees and assists in the management of the posting and maintenance of open job positions.
- Assists the Recruiting Director with contacting and interviewing applicants for employment opportunities.
- Conducts reference checks on applicants.
- Actively recruits to potential applicants for employment opportunities.
- Assists in enforcing and maintaining Firm Policies & Procedures.
Our Ideal Candidate will possess the following:
- Human Resource Degree or the equivalent or degree in progress.
- Human Resource or Recruiting specialization or the equivalent.
- Some Recruiting/Staffing knowledge and/or experience.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Keywords: Recruiting Assistant, Recruiting, Hiring, Staffing, Recruiter, HR, business, law firm, Missouri, Clayton, St. Louis, applicant tracking, interviewing, St. Louis County, Saint Louis County, St. Louis City, Saint Louis City, MO
The choice of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements.