- 120 S Central Ave, Clayton, MO 63105, USA
Stange Law Firm, PC has offices in Missouri, Illinois, Kansas, and Oklahoma. LawFirm500 ranks Stange Law Firm as one of the fastest growing law firms in the country. Attorneys at the firm have received awards from organizations such as Super Lawyers, the National Trial Lawyers, the National Academy of Family Lawyers and many more.
For more information please visit www.stangelawfirm.com. E-mail resume, cover letter, references and writing sample to our Human Resource Director.
Stange Law Firm, PC is accepting resumes only for Recruiting Director at its headquarters office in Clayton, Missouri. Duties will include:
• Contacts and interviews applicants for employment opportunities.
• Manages resume database for applicants.
• Oversees and manages the posting and maintenance of open job positions at Stange Law Firm.
• Provides recommendations and analysis regarding job applicants, including running
background checks, checking references and ensuring assessments and applications
• Provides recommendations and input regarding the best methods for finding and
attracting qualified applicants.
• Shall attend and participate in operations meetings, including to discuss recruitment and hiring.
• Oversees the onboarding of new employees and the development of onboarding
materials and programs for new employees.
• Performs human resource duties as needed.
• Perform all the responsibilities of the Human Resource Director when the Human
Resource Director is absent.
• Supports the Firm’s goals through productive teamwork with other employees and
develops strong relationships with members of the community and potential
employees. Ensures all recruiting employees follow applicable Firm policies.
Thoughtfully addresses any minor infractions by recruiting employees in his/her
discretion, and reports any major issues or violations directly to the Managing Partner, Partners, and Human Resource Director and makes recommendations to the Firm Management Team regarding addressing any major issues or violations.
• Participates with Partners, Human Resource Director, and Managing Partner in
personnel matters/human resource matters as needed.
• Performs any other reasonable tasks as determined or requested.
• Supervises the Recruiting Assistants.
This job requires a degree in the area of Human Resources, Business or a generally related area. Applicants should be familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
E-mail resume, cover letter, salary requirements and references to Human Resources.
Stange Law Firm is a multi-office family law firm with offices in Missouri, Illinois, Kansas and Oklahoma. For more information about the firm, go to http://www.stangelawfirm.com.
Keywords: Jobs, Employment, Human Resources, Recruiter, Staffer, Staffing, Missouri, Clayton, St. Louis
Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business or a closely related area
Human Resources or Recruiting experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
The choice of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements.