IT Software Quality Assurance Analyst
- Cincinnati, OH
Star Source Consulting provides technical expertise for your business. We specialize in Information technology, providing a superior resource to companies in staff augmentation, project-based or full-time placements.
At Star Source Consulting, we take pride in providing professional and ethical services to suit our client’s needs.
Star Source Consulting has an outstanding reputation for providing quality consultants to match the client’s requirements.
As an IT Software Quality Assurance Analyst, you will be responsible for working closely with the other members of the development team and marketing to review the designs of systems, implement test plans and test the quality of software products. In addition, the IT Software Quality Assurance Analyst you will develop Quality Assurance test plans and project staffing estimates
Other responsibilities for the IT Software Quality Assurance Analystposition will include:
- Works closely with the Development team to insure the effectiveness and quality of the components and systems developed.
- Partners with cross-functional leads – providing them with test schedules, test data, direction, and detailed test scripts
- Tests for a range of projects from and enhancements to strategic initiatives
- Writes & executes test plans and scripts, documentation of test procedures and issues.Partnership with IT leads in working through issues/defects & resolution
- Overall testing completion metrics & analysis, as well as status read-outs to upper management
We are looking for experienced professionals in the IT world to fill our Software Quality Assurance Analyst positions. Candidates must have a strong working experience in UNIX Platform, UNIX shell scripting, Oracle, SQL, Java Script, Perl, Java, XML be familiar with SCP and MQ in order to be considered for this position. In addition, the IT Software Quality Assurance Analyst will have experience with reporting tools and reports testing, including Quality Center, advanced SQL usage and Sharepoint.
Other requirements for the IT Software Quality Assurance Analyst position include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline. Equivalent combination of education, technical training or work experience is also acceptable.
- Experience with developing and executing quality assurance test scripts, tests plans & checklists, traceability matrix
- Able to perform Static Testing , white box, black box and regression testing
- Application of software development life cycle concepts