CCNA VOIP Network Administrator
- Cincinnati, OH
Star Source Consulting provides technical expertise for your business. We specialize in Information technology, providing a superior resource to companies in staff augmentation, project-based or full-time placements.
At Star Source Consulting, we take pride in providing professional and ethical services to suit our client’s needs.
Star Source Consulting has an outstanding reputation for providing quality consultants to match the client’s requirements.
Star Source Consulting is seeking a talented Network Administrator for an established client in Cincinnati. Play a vital role within the organization and put your networking abilities to the test! Responsibilities include the network configuration, setup, design, implementation and troubleshooting of the phone infrastructure, as well as maintaining the LAN and WAN. Additionally, Network Administrator experience needed includes Cisco routers and switches, phone system, network security, working with Windows 7 and XP, Microsoft Server 2008 and Active Directory. Certifications preferred include CCNA, VoIP and MPLS. If you are interested in this hands-on Network Administrator opportunity, then we want to talk to you today!
- Windows 2003/2008, XP and Windows 7 operating systems
- Experience as a Network Engineer (voice concentration)
- Network Security experience working with firewalls
- LAN/WAN troubleshooting/routing
- Certified CCNA
- Network monitoring and optimization experience
- VOIP experience (SIP, RTP, QOC)
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team
- Good communication skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.